1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oud Photos

Discussion in 'Photos' started by jalil, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Sproaty

Sproaty Sproudy Staff Member

wow great shots @iori !

iori likes this.
  2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Tyson Library: The samples I saved as benchmark. Five out of nine are of Santal oil. The one I placed upside down is frankincense, sandal and I get a light shade of vanilla in there. But my favourite one is Oud Santal co-distillation.

Hats off, Tyson!

Cheers
    IMG20210110235335.jpg

Joyoud, Sproaty, OudGood and 3 others like this.

Promote Oud!