Oud Photos

Discussion in 'Photos' started by jalil, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Joyoud

Joyoud Whats this Oud About?

Very nice,
    Dear Rai :
    What is Anuha Musk ?
    Is it the same Center Asia? And if not which region it is?!
    Thank you very much

2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

No, no, not something new at all. It is exactly the one rocking on the seasaw at your place:Roflmao:. Central Asian!

Joyoud likes this.
  3. Arsalan

Arsalan True Ouddict

what region is Anuha musk?

4. Wakaas

Wakaas Amante de Malinau

Ensar Oud : Suriranka Senkoh 850_5092.jpg

5. Wakaas

Wakaas Amante de Malinau

EO : Borneo 3000 850_5124.jpg

6. Blue Oud Type

Blue Oud Type Whats this Oud About?

7. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time!

Contemplating a purchase of this. I'm honestly so impressed with it. Is the newer release worth it compared to the older version? How much different is it because the price difference between the older 2nd hand sold version (initial release) and the one currently available on the EO site is like 1500!

8. Wakaas

Wakaas Amante de Malinau

I haven't tried the older one so cannot say much in this regard. This new version is pretty good. I like it a lot.

9. Wakaas

Wakaas Amante de Malinau

10. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time!

How is this? How does it compare to Borneo 3k? Is it very strong like B3K, lasts a long time? Overly pungent? What are the main notes or vibes you get from this?

Rai Munir likes this.
  11. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

If you haven't tried the old one, it will be one of your top three. If you have tried the old one, it might be one of your top ten.

Yes, it is a bit pungent, a little bit rough. But incense or scent is beautiful. The old one is The Borneo. And it is a Borneo with very dominant Ceylon Oud and copper bitterness. Freshly kneaded flour trail is surely there.
    The old one was not just Borneo for me; that was Malinau, Kelantan, Kalimantan and Borneo all turned into liquid. This is Borneo.

I juxtaposed four Borneo oils to know about its strength. Energy is at its peak. Projection is outstanding, though it is what I have always been least interested into. Middle notes and dry-down are superb. Above all, the first encounter clearly shows its Ensarian.

Wakaas and Mario P. like this.

Promote Oud!