Oud Fanatic
Hello Ouddicts :)
Hope you are all well ^^

Today I swiped :

Craft Oud King ASK
The Oud Lab Maharaja
The Oud Lab Lao Shan
The Oud Lab Lao Xiang

CO ASK ( Ashoka ) is sublime clean Hindi oil with a power of resinous chocolate and caramelish vibe !! Incensy, Oudy ! Fumigating but Always clean like King Kalakassi… no Borneo vanilla vibe but darker vanilla with a wild punch !
It’s fresh oil … so it will evolving to be better and better … this is maybe the best Hindi I tried from Craft oud with King Kalakassi !

TOL Maharaja is one of my favorite Hindi …
I loved the very clean Hindi oils like Al Janah 1, 2, 3… the clean sweet Jinkoh Lokma or Rooh Assam from Lucky Oud …
But I love also traditional Hindi oils with smooth barn like EO Oud Shuayb, CO Hind 20, Lucky oud Garo hills …
Maharaja bring the best part of these two Worlds…
Clean vanilla and spices with cardamom and berries, dancing with an wild breath of incensy resinous , Hay and leathery notes !
The frontier between two languages !
This is why I love so much Maharaja !
Abu Tominaga Told me « It’s not traditional barny hindi … but it’s not a clean Hindi new generation… it’s between Two worlds »
Mashallah this oils is exactly what I expect from Hindi oils ! Full spectrum !

TOL Lao Shan is the old Viking with his axe and some blood in his face After the war contemplating the ocean in his Drakkar !

TOL Lao Xiang is the wife of a Viking called « Lao Shan » with her sword and some flowing sweat in her face, contemplating the Land behind the Drakkar !

Amazing oils with Full spectrum ! Particularly The Oud Lab Oils !! Traditional, Old , clean , Full spectrum from the opening, to the dry down , it miss nothing !

I wish you all, Gooud swipes Ouddicts
:)

Alvin Sii

Oud Beginner
Oil of the night:

AA Mahkota
AA Laos 99

I left really a bit of Mahkota from my .15 sample vial. Top vaporous notes like toned down, I do think oxidation making it smell more sweet & resinous.

Laos 99: bitter, green incense with Hindi like profile drydown - leathery. Musky antique furniture/old book. Slightly smoky & resinous drydown

Imran297

Oud Fanatic
Pursat maliki by Habz Oud.

Starts of a bit medicinal with some sweetness and a little zest. It also has the smokiness with it but not its not overpowering. All in all I find it to be well balanced, clean and in a sense also complex. I think that even someone who is not accustomed to/familiar with oud oils could appreciate it due to the cleanness and well-balanced nature of the oil. I have made a few purchases of Cambodian oudhs in the past half year I in my opinion this is the most well-balanced one

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Oil of the night:

AA Mahkota
AA Laos 99

I left really a bit of Mahkota from my .15 sample vial. Top vaporous notes like toned down, I do think oxidation making it smell more sweet & resinous.

Laos 99: bitter, green incense with Hindi like profile drydown - leathery. Musky antique furniture/old book. Slightly smoky & resinous drydown
Makhota is one of my fav oil , the single bad point , on my skin fades in 2 hours , but 2 hours are heavenly.
Oud Lab Borneo Kin today
IO Martabat Brunai

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Spirit of Arabia by @Elixir Attar. This is one of my two favs from the House, the other being Marasim Ghaliya.

Spirit of Arabia is very sweet, like middle eastern Halwa/Dessert, Loban/Myrrh and Ambergris. I love this 😍

Very sadly it becomes very mild in just a few minutes.

Edit: I am sorry, I posted this under Oud of the day instead of Mukhallat, just realized.

Last edited:

SamiterkiW

Oud Fanatic

AA King K Nam
Habz Zamarad 2
CO King ASK

King K Nam is the wildest beast oil I smelled … it’s the only oil which smell that beautiful indescribable scent and feeling … it give me special effect …
It’s like I was tired immediately when I smelling it ! Paralyzed ! Lethargic !
I think the Laterite playing big role in this oil … even more than kinam …
It’s still kinamic but even more …
I remember when this oil was fresh … it was impressive ! But now with few months aging it’s Unreal
A legend is born and Taha didn’t released yet …
What is going to be when KKN will be ready for Taha standard to releasing…
THE BEST oil in my collection for sure in terms of feeling and complexity !

Zamarad 2 is beautiful ont terms of scent, color, and development !
The price doesn’t give justice to the quality… it’s an underpriced oil…
IMHO this is an excellent oil for an excellent price …
I will purchase more of it … ^^

King ASK is wonderful… but this oil give me different faces each time I swipe it … maybe it’s fresh …
Today King Ask is very clean and not as resinous as usual… it sharing me a clean vanilla a la King Kalakassi… last time I swiped it , King Ask was darker , heavier , more wild!
Still beautiful oil with a deep complexity !

Ps: AA King K Nam is a crazy oil ! I can’t stay reasonable and keep my words for me … my enjoyment is too much high !!
Crazy oil ! My favorite ever !!!

Oud Oil is the most beautiful fragrance in the world !
Thanks to this beautiful Forum, it’s soo good to sharing here :)
Thank you for everything dears Ouddicts :)
I wish you all a very Gooud swipe ^^

Imran297

Oud Fanatic
Spirit of Arabia by @Elixir Attar. This is one of my two favs from the House, the other being Marasim Ghaliya.

Spirit of Arabia is very sweet, like middle eastern Halwa/Dessert, Loban/Myrrh and Ambergris. I love this 😍

Very sadly it becomes very mild in just a few minutes.
Is this the first Spirit of Arabia or the second batch? Because I havent had had this issue. I have the first one though

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member

AA King K Nam
Habz Zamarad 2
CO King ASK

King K Nam is the wildest beast oil I smelled … it’s the only oil which smell that beautiful indescribable scent and feeling … it give me special effect …
It’s like I was tired immediately when I smelling it ! Paralyzed ! Lethargic !
I think the Laterite playing big role in this oil … even more than kinam …
It’s still kinamic but even more …
I remember when this oil was fresh … it was impressive ! But now with few months aging it’s Unreal
A legend is born and Taha didn’t released yet …
What is going to be when KKN will be ready for Taha standard to releasing…
THE BEST oil in my collection for sure in terms of feeling and complexity !

Zamarad 2 is beautiful ont terms of scent, color, and development !
The price doesn’t give justice to the quality… it’s an underpriced oil…
IMHO this is an excellent oil for an excellent price …
I will purchase more of it … ^^

King ASK is wonderful… but this oil give me different faces each time I swipe it … maybe it’s fresh …
Today King Ask is very clean and not as resinous as usual… it sharing me a clean vanilla a la King Kalakassi… last time I swiped it , King Ask was darker , heavier , more wild!
Still beautiful oil with a deep complexity !

Ps: AA King K Nam is a crazy oil ! I can’t stay reasonable and keep my words for me … my enjoyment is too much high !!
Crazy oil ! My favorite ever !!!

Oud Oil is the most beautiful fragrance in the world !
Thanks to this beautiful Forum, it’s soo good to sharing here :)
Thank you for everything dears Ouddicts :)
I wish you all a very Gooud swipe ^^

Didn't he just set a release date for this oil earlier today?