Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
NamXay by Jinko Store

Man this is such a nice oil. It has everything you want from a sinensis. Bright, floral, honey and ultra bitter woods. A touch of Hainan herbs here and there. I love getting to know oils.

I want to counter this with something dark and strong. Might pull out Yunnan Imperiale by IO.

Proust Madeleine

True Ouddict
NamXay by Jinko Store

Man this is such a nice oil. It has everything you want from a sinensis. Bright, floral, honey and ultra bitter woods. A touch of Hainan herbs here and there. I love getting to know oils.

I want to counter this with something dark and strong. Might pull out Yunnan Imperiale by IO.
Damn I just received some of the Hong Kong oil from Jinkoh Store and it’s so so so good. Wow. Gotta get my thoughts together but thanks for turning me onto this vendor, my man.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Lindaraja and Kakaya from Al Hashimi.

Lindaraja does not smell like Ouds. This is Chinese Howood, I feel like Copaiba balsam(need to find the Copaiba balsam I have to compare it)
I have Lindaraja and Howood oil on the arm. Lindraja is like the Chinese Howood with more sharpness and minty florals. Like if you dripped a drop of Elemi oil in Howood oil. Yet to be be impressed.

On the other hand, the Kakaya is lovely. I am still seeking the Jackfruit in it 😃. Not a hint of Jackfruit so far. This has a beautiful Cambodian profile, woodsy, bit spicy and sweet. Not berry like. Malay in the beginning and Kambodi to the end.💫

I am very pleased with the Kakaya. I wasn't expecting it to last very long after reading a few reviews here, bt fortunately it has lasted quiet long on my skin. This one is a hit for me.

IMG_5664.jpg

Last edited:

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Lindaraja and Kakaya from Al Hashimi.

Lindaraja does not smell like Ouds. This is Chinese Howood, I feel like Copaiba balsam(need to find the Copaiba balsam I have to compare it)
I have Lindaraja and Howood oil on the arm. Lindraja is like the Chinese Howood with more sharpness and minty florals. Like if you dripped a drop of Elemi oil in Howood oil. Yet to be be impressed.

On the other hand, the Kakaya is lovely. I am still seeking the Jackfruit in it 😃. Not a hint of Jackfruit so far. This has a beautiful Cambodian profile, woodsy, bit spicy and sweet. Not berry like.

I am very pleased with the Kakaya. I wasn't expecting it to last very long after reading a few reviews here, bt fortunately it has lasted quiet long on my skin. This one is a hit for me.

View attachment 18582
I compared it with the Copaiba Balsam. So close.

Last edited:

Proust Madeleine

True Ouddict
Wearing Jinkoh Store’s unreleased Malay oil. High grade. Very much reminds me of Mahkota but maybe sweeter? The Hong Kong oil is still drying down on my other wrist after ten hours. Love that musky afterglow.

just tried his Upper Assam oil and while it’s still not my favorite of the bunch, I’m getting more from it this time.

Pureoud1

Oud Beginner
8DD4D323-6C8E-4C9F-9933-D8F2C2855E09.jpeg
Myitkyna4K is definitely a beautiful oil I will say I got lucky to have this. I bought a bottle of kinam rouge 3g and I compareed side by with MYk4 kinam rouge open beautiful after dry down leave you with barnyard smell before you start to enjoy the smell leave you disappointed myik4k smell still going sweet menthol keep going I love it which to have a full bottle thanks again for the vendor

Lorenz_156

Oud Fan
Today Tigerwood Royal EO, a very special oil for me. I have a soft spot for this 😊

And for "comparison" Blue Malay:
I actually get a slight similar feeling like BM from TWR. In the top there is this camphorish blue note. The TWR goes peppery, petrichor, leather whereas the BM has a beautiful black vanilla lingering in the background and hughe amounts of menthol and camphor.
Both heavenly.