1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oud Of The Day/Night

Discussion in 'Scent of the Day/Night' started by jalil, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Ryan

Ryan Whats this Oud About?

I think this one is going to be part of his new release oils based on his Instagram post as you can see Hainan on there and a few other unreleased oils, but I think Faheem is abroad so that will probably delay its sale on the website .

He generously gave Hainan and a few others to me for free when I ordered a few samples from him a couple weeks ago.

Oudamberlove likes this.
  2. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

I know...and I can assure you akhi...I encourage that thought...:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

3. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

EO People’s Sultan
    Thai and Papua New Guinea playing around,
    giving a unique spicy scent, that settles down to a more familiar oudy expectation.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    Ryan, Oudfanatic, Dan and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

Agar Aura - Koh Kong 4K

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

5. Oudfanatic

Oudfanatic Whats this Oud About?

A swipe of AA Royal Laos... Blissful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Anwar

Anwar True Ouddict

AA Kham Lao: I enjoy this oil, but see how someone could be thrown off. Add to that if there were expectations.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  7. Oudfanatic

AA Hansei... A lovely kinamic experience

Dan and Oudamberlove like this.
  8. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Mustaqbil by ASO
    Absolutely stunning !!
    Green silani from brother Ali on top
    ( if you know you know)
    This combination moves my soul closer to its central vibration

9. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

Agar Aura Royal Malinau

10. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

EO Aroha Kush

Mild....
    but has a nice honey floral Cambodi profile.

punmaster and Oudfanatic like this.
  11. Peter Lee

Peter Lee Just Arrived

LMK Eau de Brunei

Initially did not like it as much, but after some time, it has really grown on me.

punmaster, Oudamberlove and Dan like this.
  12. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time! Staff Member

Special day here in the states - applied some Nasir for the occasion, and went to celebrate at Philadelphia City Hall. It was joyous!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I know chadenfruede isn't right, but I can't wait to see Lower Manhattan DA give him a massive wedgie.

13. Oudfanatic

AA Siam 4K
    One of my fav for deep meditation....

punmaster, Oudamberlove and Dan like this.
  14. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

Agar Aura Malaya V2 (unreleased)

Really developed in the last couple of months.

15. Proust Madeleine

Proust Madeleine True Ouddict

I wore a cloud of Musk Lave by Areej le Dore with A swipe of Kinam Rouge on one arm and Oud Ahmad on the other! Big celebrations in Brooklyn. Our drummer and his wife brought their baby out. It was a beautiful warm day in the city. People dancing in the streets.

16. iori

iori N00bHead

Oriscent Kambodi No1

17. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Santal-x from AL Hashimi
    Full sandalwood experience

Ryan, punmaster, Oudamberlove and 4 others like this.
  18. Oudfanatic

AA Mardelong
    One of the most underrated oil from Taha...

Ryan, Oudamberlove, Dan and 2 others like this.
  19. punmaster

punmaster Oud Fanatic

eurtugrul gazi

getting honey notes now. maintains the sultani feel, but not like the previous sultan series. spicy, blue and gummy. very enjoyable.

Ryan, Oudamberlove, Dan and 1 other person like this.
  20. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Oudville must be having issues LOL. Oud selfie level going up... up... up. time to post names of AA and EO products right!?!

Promote Oud!