1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oud Of The Day/Night

Discussion in 'Scent of the Day/Night' started by jalil, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Alvin Sii

Alvin Sii Whats this Oud About?

Sotn: Kham lao by agar aura

Bright greenish, slightly bitter with medicinal sweetness, i also got some spices punch. Still not very good at describe scent, overall really enjoy this one .

Dean, rojas, Proust Madeleine and 4 others like this.
  2. iori

iori N00bHead

EO Ertugral Gazi
    think i'm getting some of dis pinky

Dean, rodspeed, punmaster and 5 others like this.
  3. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Another Sylheti oud - a challenging opening (civet, barnyard, intensely spicy) - then a spicy, mentholic facet with herbal leather hit in the middle. So far, it seems to end with a soft Hindi oudy smoke with a gentle musky leather. :)

Proust Madeleine, Hakim, Dan and 3 others like this.
  4. Proust Madeleine

Proust Madeleine True Ouddict

Wearing a sample of Kham Lao. Really liking what I’m getting from this one!

5. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Another desi oud: IIRC, very little soaking, essentially smells like a hay- and leather-inflected slightly sweet Maroke oil.

6. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Habzoud Hisan

Tart grapes,
    aloe vera?,
    oudy,
    mildly herbal,
    sweet nectar,
    a little soak,
    and fruit.

Mario P., punmaster, Dan and 5 others like this.
  7. iori

iori N00bHead

AA Bhamo
    Oriscent White Kinam

Dean, Mario P., punmaster and 5 others like this.
  8. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Feel oud bio chan ko bio Thai. Zesty!

9. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

Agar Aura - Lalitya

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

10. Proust Madeleine

AA Pursat Select
    AA Kayu Melaya

Dan, Oudamberlove and Ryan like this.
  11. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

Agar Aura Ceylon No1

12. Mr.P

Al shareef al Malek al malayzi. Old mature oil, great Malaysian character... yum

13. Brandon

Brandon Oud Fanatic

14. Mr.P

Swipe of old Oudline Malay on one wrist, malinau on the other. Man oudline can deliver some killer oud if you can get their better stuff.

15. Brandon

Brandon Oud Fanatic

AA Oriana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Mr.P

Imperial Oud Super Hoi An. Putting my other sinensis oils on a lower shelf. Full scent, fermented top note of the Malay kind, chewy kyara / sinensis / Vietnamese tang. Dry down that is truly sublime - light tangy scintillating wood and sweet kyara

I'm grateful that I had the chance to get this as I keep saying.

17. Proust Madeleine

Oud Yusuf. Sweet sweet oil.

KodoKing, Tarik, Oudamberlove and 2 others like this.
  18. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

EO OR85

19. Uzi

Uzi Just Arrived

Just ordered EO Aroha Kyaku 2020, any thoughts, trying to find a wider audience due to me not being able to find reviews on the 2020 version?

20. Mr.P

Feel oud bio Thai

Promote Oud!