zeedubbya

True Ouddict
Had a tough day yesterday, so I came home and swiped a big giant swipe of AA Pailin Spec. K last night. What an oil, what an experience. Awe inspiring.

Today it’s a big Maroke Ceylon swipe. A keeper for sure—getting better the longer I own it. Also, doing some small test swipes of some Agar Aroma Ouds from a generous deal with @Sproaty. Not what I was expecting. Very good oils, seem generally heavier on the Petrol note, which I DO like. Hindi Supane, Mekong Series 6, and Miss Saigon. Will report back after more lengthy wearings. Initial sampling is positive though.

EJayB

True Ouddict
Indo/maylay from oudbase
Wow this is what I‘M looking for in oud oil!
Serious base notes ,no funk, no Barn just that old school Library scent of old leather bound books and base notes!
I have made my request @oudbase so feel comfortable saying out loud that this is old school proper oud, nothing fluffy or pretty here Just the oud of old so get some while it’s still available I can’t see this lasting in his store.

zeedubbya

True Ouddict
AA Pursat 4k and Koh Kong 4k all day today. One on one arm, one on the other. P4K starts pleasantly bitter green and moves into golden sweet territory. KK4K starts golden and moves to a subtle sweet milky smell that keeps you going back to that spot for sniff after sniff after sniff. UHHHMazing!

Dan

True Ouddict
AA Pursat 4k and Koh Kong 4k all day today. One on one arm, one on the other. P4K starts pleasantly bitter green and moves into golden sweet territory. KK4K starts golden and moves to a subtle sweet milky smell that keeps you going back to that spot for sniff after sniff after sniff. UHHHMazing!
P4K and KK4K

can actually relate to that sniff that same spot again nd again .... berry laced sweet creamy note in Koh Kong [emoji7]

P4K love how the intensity of honey and bitterness plays hide n seek while still maintaining its milky woody properties in the dry down...

Both these oils have changed Cambodi for me forever

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk