Dan

True Ouddict
where are they for sale?
Russian Adam sent preorder links early morning to people who showed interest by registering for the preorder link...

Russian Oud sold in 2 hours before I woke up in India max people who bought were from US and UK.

I was lucky to pre order Russian Musk

AbasFrag

Oud Burner
I just received my AH Ruh Silan.

AH team, you should be Bowling, because you’re scoring Strikes!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bang for the Buck, and then some:clapping:

Ruh Silan reminds me of FO Sri Lankan Artisan, and EO Oud Royal Sri Lanka, but get this.........
with even more of a Purist Touch:eek:......
......more raw Walla Patta goodness, with such a stern focus on the scent of the chip.

I absolutely love Adnan, now I am so glad to have Ruh Silan:praying:

Power-wise, they’re not a Sultan or Senkoh feat, but profile-wise.....superb. Price-wise.....just what the Doctor ordered:)

:X3:

Thank you @Oudamberlove for your review!! Appreciate it :)

Al Hashimi basically gave me free hands with this distillation. My only goal (as someone who love the smell of oud wood on low heat) was to make an oil that would remind me of the actual oud wood... for a price everyone can afford. So your review makes me so happy and I take it as a certificate that I succeeded:Inlove:

Oud of the day:
Gahara by LMK. I'm just gonna say this:

Hindi lovers out there.... this is a must try. Opens up with some balanced smooth barn, dig a bit under the barn and you'll find an amazing fruity note. Keep digging and you end up with a cherry- tobacco / with leather core. Pure love for the swedish winter.:Thumbsup:

Dan

True Ouddict
Thank you @Oudamberlove for your review!! Appreciate it :)

Al Hashimi basically gave me free hands with this distillation. My only goal (as someone who love the smell of oud wood on low heat) was to make an oil that would remind me of the actual oud wood... for a price everyone can afford. So your review makes me so happy and I take it as a certificate that I succeeded:Inlove:

Oud of the day:
Gahara by LMK. I'm just gonna say this:

Hindi lovers out there.... this is a must try. Opens up with some balanced smooth barn, dig a bit under the barn and you'll find an amazing fruity note. Keep digging and you end up with a cherry- tobacco / with leather core. Pure love for the swedish winter.:Thumbsup:
Unfortunately I missed this one bro :(

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Agar Aura - Keo and Sutera Sumba
House of Misk - Malay Encens & Borneo Prism. ME is another that has magically disappeared, a big chunk of this bottle has just gone :(

still plenty of room on my arms for further swipes :)

/edit further swipes, Euphoria by Tyson and Al Lai by IO. Incense burning away, oud on the burner, once again in scent heaven

Last edited:
Night swipe
AH Kumathra V 2018
I do not have a bottle of straight Brunei oud,
that means...for me....there’s quite a learning curve
with Kumathra V, that I best try it again in the morning, so I can listen to it unfold.

But right-off-the-bat, the unripe green, mild pepper, vanilla glow, oudy background (or bottom layer), and mind twisting:confused:... has me intrigued.

AA Dao

I have sinking Lao chips, that do smell like Sasong Sungsud, but nothing like Dao.

Well....it is known that one land can have a variety of agarwood. I sure wish I could’ve tried heating some of the wood used to distill Dao.

Nice oil:thumbsup: