F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
Eau du Vietnam by La Maison Khenata
Very long lasting and interesting vietnamese oil with green lime note and spicy tobacco with a nice perfumy drydown.:Inlove:
Well done Farid on another great oud:clapping: , you should put your prices up ;)

Thank you a lot gentleman !

But seriously, if brother Farid wants to “give away” oud at a steal price, it’s his prerogative :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Ahahahaha sorry brother Curt, next projects are higher level so price is going to rise also.

First oil from them coming soon ...

Edward Muller

True Ouddict
4 oils this evening -
Star Oud by Treasure Oud
Mandalay Signature by LMK
Black durian by FO

Star oud’s longevity and projection is a beast. And of course, the girlfriend is not too happy at the moment lol - ”i feel like I am inside a horse stable” - so no, still haven't converted her to like Hindi yet. The others are safe... For now....

Anwar

True Ouddict
AWI East Timur Nusa Tenggara Santalum Album Sandalwood, and a touch of Scent of Knowing Madagascar Vanilla in jajoba oil. The sandal is akin to Mysore, but w/a strong ginger note that is enjoyable and effervescent. Its drydown is like lovely, masculine perfume.

Last edited:

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
4 oils this evening -
Star Oud by Treasure Oud
Mandalay Signature by LMK
Black durian by FO

Star oud’s longevity and projection is a beast. And of course, the girlfriend is not too happy at the moment lol - ”i feel like I am inside a horse stable” - so no, still haven't converted her to like Hindi yet. The others are safe... For now....

what's the 4th? :D

Tonight is Trad by Al Hashimi. I'm starting to like Thai Oils now, for this is a stunner. Sweet and very pleasant. Beats Yusuf for me

Edward Muller

True Ouddict
Imperial Oud
Viet Zephyr -
Water park, that’s the first thing that comes to mind when I smell this beautiful oud oil. A clean smelling oil, almost sterile vibe. It feels like chlorinated water, with a touch of comforting sweetness. Leather and tobacco to my nose, yet it is not a full on assault like many Hindi oils (assault might not be the right word as those are the notes that make me truly enjoy, no, LOVE, Hindi oil). A touch of Kyara sweetness.
I am glad I snatched a bottle of this before it is out of stock..

Fragrance Harbour Imperial -
It’s a great oil, sweet , comforting. I am not going to praise too much - so there will be some left when I save enough money to pull the trigger (currently buying musk grains and ambergris for my own experimentation). I was given a sample of this and when I applied it, I couldn’t get my mind off it. Very pleasant, very complex. Not many oud oils give me butterflies or involve emotion these days, but this is definitely one that does

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
I have on Keo by Agar Aura & Ibn Zamrak by Al Hashimi. See, @Nadeem - I am wearing these!!

I have overapplied Keo way too much, it's easy to take out a lot of oils with these sample bottles. It's very sweet, almost lemon-like and somewhat menthol, it reminds me of a cough lozenge to some degree.

The Ibn is also great, I was thinking that it smells kinda Malaysian. I read on the bottle 'Sabah' but I just quickly searched that, and yup, Malaysia! See, this oud interest is teaching me geography at the same time! Can't fault it :p
It has a deep and resinous profile that is very smooth and calming.

Alkhadra

"Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan
I have on Keo by Agar Aura & Ibn Zamrak by Al Hashimi. See, @Nadeem - I am wearing these!!

I have overapplied Keo way too much, it's easy to take out a lot of oils with these sample bottles. It's very sweet, almost lemon-like and somewhat menthol, it reminds me of a cough lozenge to some degree.

The Ibn is also great, I was thinking that it smells kinda Malaysian. I read on the bottle 'Sabah' but I just quickly searched that, and yup, Malaysia! See, this oud interest is teaching me geography at the same time! Can't fault it :p
Yeah but Borneo Malaysia and Peninsular Malaysia are completely different.:p Tsk tsk! Glad you're enjoying the oil dear Steven!

U get any golden incense vibe from it?

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
Went with a true legend tonight for yoga practice: EO kynam emerald. A Malay oil but one that is the closest thing I have yet to see to the already rightfully so legendary port moresbey.

Take PM, add a touch of saltier/sea spray note, more kinamic buzz, that Malay resin, cooling minty note and a phantom note of a fruit/floral/varnish muted walla at like 3-5% strength weaves in and out accentuating the oceanic salty notes. As great as this sounds I prefer PM opening only for the fact that is richer and rounder. The only thing in the opening here I am not in love with is the minty even a touch patchouli in the opening that is noticed time to time. The rest is as good if not superior to PM.

30-40 min later, this oil and PM (going off Emmett I haven’t done a side by side test) become the same. This goes on until dry down where there is a distinct shaved graphite (think pencil lead shaving minus the cedar). A note that I have noticed before on another oil or two but off the top of my head I don’t recall which. Either way, here, that graphite note is distinctly there and is awesome. Very awesome in fact. I am totally digging it.

To wind down after yoga/shower and get ready for bed:IO bahadur

It has been a while... bahadur has opened up considerably. Sweeter. Fruitier. Spicier. Louder. while maintaining that higher elevation, drier and more soaring note.

Lovely oil. It goes pretty much toe to toe with my other fav naga oil at the moment: naga3k an unreleased oil from Ensar.

Last edited:

Edward Muller

True Ouddict

Haha interesting you say that! I always thought Sabah was interchangeable with Borneo !

riviera274

Administrator and Hindi Lover
Staff member
talk to me
Oh,its an exccellent oil and i could not word it better than you "A beautiful vibrant barn at the top falling into a wonderful honey coated spicy nutty heart, figgy jam caressing a dark sweet even slightly bitter Oudhy bottom. Oudh coated in a floral pollen where the floral coats change like seasons."Still kicking myself after not taking a chance on this and Safwaan both are really really my cup of tea.:Cooler: