1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oud Information

Discussion in 'Scent of the Day/Night' started by Gowtham G Nayak, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Gowtham G Nayak

Gowtham G Nayak Whats this Oud About?

Hi, can you guys suggest me any Ajmal Oud oil with best projection like spray perfume.?

2. Uday Lalan

Uday Lalan Junior Member

Hello Gowtham
    Ajmal Dahn al Aoud Atheer has great projection in colder weather. A small swipe is sufficient. But batch variations do occur so try Atheer before buying. If you are in India I can send you to try. WhatsApp 00 91 9846415769

Gowtham G Nayak likes this.
  3. Gowtham G Nayak

Gowtham G Nayak Whats this Oud About?

I'm really apologize for highly delayed reply.
    Recently i got an opportunity to a sniff some of Ajmal oils and i also brought amiri and many more. And, ever since i tried im wondering amiri is completely natural or chemical mixed? Do you have any idea about it sir.

4. Uday Lalan

Uday Lalan Junior Member

Dahn al Aoud Atheer seems not pure oud oil because Ajmal mentions on the box Oud oil, Essential oils " etc " as contents. Whenever it's pure oud oil like special edition 2013 they say it's pure oud oil.

Oudamberlove likes this.

Promote Oud!