Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Oud Ghazal (gazelle) hails from Terrenganu Malaysia and is a high quality incense grade distillation. This isnt your usual Malaysian oud, no cola bottles or oceanic greeness or any fizz just pure raw Oudiness! This a representation of when classical style Oud meets a newage style of distillation. It reminds me of a gazelle leaping freely in the air in all its majesty. This oil will mature into something amazing, those who aquire some will be a testimony to this.

This Oud is oudy very very oudy. The oil opens with a muskyness not fecal or barny but a beautiful luring aroma. Then there is a surge of deep earthiness, wisps of gentle smoke, fresh jungle leaves, old library books, powdery antique woods, dark cocoa beans, mintyness, liqourice.

This is a long lasting oil, a no nonsense Oud clean yet dark in profile....how Oud should be.

1g 150$ shipped

1.5g 200$ shipped

2.7g 350$ shipped

Pm to grab yours deffo a oil to appreciate woodiness!
20210209_161226.png

ChristianProgrammer

Rabshakeah Oudh
OMG !!!
OUT OF STOCK NOW Guess I caught it just in time hahahh Thanks for the recommendation @Tauhid Shaikh

I have both the first one and a sample of the second one. If you missed out, grab the second one. It's even better. Projects more and last even longer...which is ridiculous! The first one projects for 4 hours strong and you can get wiffs of it throughout the day. 7 or 8 hours for me in 25degree weather.

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Flash 3g sale bottle of ghazal 2 335$ shipped payment via paypal f&f PM to take. A great Oud for those who like piercing etheral leathery woody incense 🫡 oil is running low...