Youssef

Oud Fan
I have no idea if there is a thread for this too busy to look through them to make sure, but I'd just like to share an experience.

At the beginning of my semester I was put with a new English teacher who was sweet and loved his job. You could tell he had a passion for what he did and I was excited for a semester with him. But then, the 2nd day in I was switched to an english teacher notorious for not being rational. Let me just put it quickly because I have so much work from her currently, but not one person I have met in myclass so far has a grade above a 65, including myself. All homework assignments are graded like tests, and are given out daily. Not critiquing her teaching (though I definitely am), but the point is I am stressed far passed my limit.

So here I am with practically 5 Tests (HW) sitting on my desk to do, and 50 pages to read extremely extremely stressed. Unlike most people when I am stressed to an extent I really can't function, and I couldn't even read a sentence of the 50 pages she assigned for the weekend. I was so desperate for something to pull me out of this horrible mess, so I just grabbed a bottle of oud and just smelled the rim without even opening the bottle. I swear, I just felt calm. Just really calm.

Will explain the specifics when I am done with all this stupid Homework, but I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with oud and stress.

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
Absolutely , at work I have at least 3 bottles incase I come in a Scenario that is critical, once the problem is dealt with I have to go and help another clients needs, time flies like the geese going south. So when the day gets a little hectic , Me open that bottle and smell from Applicator and stress becomes a breeze.

Youssef if you are studying allot increase your raisin intake , it will help you to study and good for the memory.

Youssef

Oud Fan
Absolutely , at work I have at least 3 bottles incase I come in a Scenario that is critical, once the problem is dealt with I have to go and help another clients needs, time flies like the geese going south. So when the day gets a little hectic , Me open that bottle and smell from Applicator and stress becomes a breeze.

Youssef if you are studying allot increase your raisin intake , it will help you to study and good for the memory.
Will do!

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Oud is known to have calming affects and has been used for getting rid of stress and other spiritual illnessess. Also people who have physcological issues use Oud to help them. In its form Oud production is a medicine for the tree so it has medicinal properties. An oil has the power to transport your mind and soul to places and can help clear your mind after a long day. I always like to wear Oud towards the end of the day when im relaxing. I for sure trust that Oud has alot more to offer than just a scent its a soulmate, a friend and a companion.