alex1971

Oud Beginner
Is there any problem if I bring a few kg of agarwood in my luggage from Indonesia to Spain?
what documents do I need to import agarwood and oil?
Thanks
Best wishes

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Is there any problem if I bring a few kg of agarwood in my luggage from Indonesia to Spain?
what documents do I need to import agarwood and oil?
Thanks
Best wishes

How many kg exactly? At a minimum you will require CITES Export paperwork from the country of origin and CITES Import paperwork from Spain. There also may be other requirements such as a Photosanitary Certificate.

Best thing to do is to contact the authorities in Spain and ask them as they will know the regulations.

alex1971

Oud Beginner
I bring 1 kg 800gr
not til 2 kg
And oil 10 Tolas.
For personal use not for selling.
Where to get cites from?
In Indonesia there are a lot of Oud traders but they not provide me any CITES or anything at all.
And fitosanitary certificate?no sellers provide these paperwork at all in Indonesia.
In the case of UK what is the requisites to bring into uk?
Thanks and best wishes.

Tri Arto

Just Arrived
U can get that certificate from Balai Karantina (Quarantine Board) under Ministry Of Agriculture in Indonesia..

Sent from my Che1-L04 using Tapatalk

Hamza H

Resident Artisan
I bring 1 kg 800gr
not til 2 kg
And oil 10 Tolas.
For personal use not for selling.
Where to get cites from?
In Indonesia there are a lot of Oud traders but they not provide me any CITES or anything at all.
And fitosanitary certificate?no sellers provide these paperwork at all in Indonesia.
In the case of UK what is the requisites to bring into uk?
Thanks and best wishes.

You will need an import permit to import into the u.k. that will allow free trade throughout Europe with no further import/export permits required.

You cannot get an import permit until you have a valid Export permit from country of origin.

Oud is annex B per Eu cites enforcement.

The legislation is all online.