1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oud Alfahd (cheetah)

Discussion in 'Habzoud' started by Habz786, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Its been a while since we released our previous two Sri Lankan oils Shams (sun) and Fahd (leopard) now its take three with Alfahd (cheetah) and boy was it worth the wait. This oil really defines the aroma of the finest chip of Walla on low heat sizziling away. When you walk in a room wearing this oil, its presense will be known.

This is a small batch of the finest oil made from incense grade chips with a small portion of sinking wood. It will only be available in 1g vials with a limited ammount. The oil is still a little fresh but will become more amazing with age.

Ive put a small dab on my hand and it feels like my hand is letting off wisps of a top quality chip on the subtism, that clean pristine signature. Notes of green jungle earthy smoke, grapefruit, juicy guava, fizzy sherbert, oceanic freshness, fresh lime peel and alot more...This is a real powerhouse of an oil and lasts ages with slow scent progression all you need is a tiny dab.

1g is 195$ shipped worldwide drop a pm to get yours.

20201214_152536.jpg

2. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

ما شاء الله brother

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Habz786 likes this.
  3. Habz786

Have had a couple of requests if this can be offered in 0.5g vials so it will be 105$ shipped worldwide a must have oil if you love walla patta :cool:

Taesik Yun likes this.
  4. Habz786

Last few grams left....:Whistling::Whistling::Whistling:

5. Habz786

Gone.....last gram reserved :Thumbsup:

6. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

ما شاء الله

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

7. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time! Staff Member

Wow that was fast. Every time you drop a walla, it doesn't last even a week! Congrats

8. Habz786

I kept a small sample for you :D

9. wildrnesxprienc

wildrnesxprienc Whats this Oud About?

Ah I see it’s gone. Got to keep my eyes out for the next one. Thanks

DubOudh likes this.
  10. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

@Habz786 on occasion puts up "Flash Sale" posts...so yeah...keep an eye out there...

11. wildrnesxprienc

wildrnesxprienc Whats this Oud About?

Gotcha. Thanks I’ll keep an eye out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Promote Oud!