• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Other things we're "into"...

Lantis

Oud Beginner
I'm into Tea aswell, but havent tried Oolong yet. I usually order from this site, go check it out. maybe you will like to products offered or the idea of the brand itself.
https://www.teabox.com/

Happy Sipping:):Thumbsup:
I love Tea Box!

Their English, Irish, and Nepalese Breakfasts are 3 of our faves
Huge fan of tea here as well :) being having and studying tea since i was 15. I have a room fully stocked with tea at home back in China and a cabinet of tea that i slowly shipped to the US over the past few years. My favorite is oolong, white tea, and black tea. Also like unfermented puer but not a huge fan of fermented puer.

Lantis

Oud Beginner
Besides tea i also love collecting fine porcelain teaware - attaching a few photos of my tea cup collection here

余寅窑青花釉里红山水1.jpg
张浩枝头玉套盏6.jpg
陶人临古赭墨山水马蹄杯5.jpg
陈爱明茶叶末釉莲瓣杯4.jpg

Lantis

Oud Beginner
what is the cup in the last pic made of?
It's Longquan ware made in Longquan, Zhejiang Province, China. Like most porcelain, the cup is made out of clay soil and glaze. The glaze for this one is kinda special, it's called the "tea-dust glaze" and can be found in some antiques too.

Mustafa

True Ouddict
It's Longquan ware made in Longquan, Zhejiang Province, China. Like most porcelain, the cup is made out of clay soil and glaze. The glaze for this one is kinda special, it's called the "tea-dust glaze" and can be found in some antiques too.
Thanks. It's beautiful.

James1

Oud Fan
I like tea but I guess I haven't gotten into it quite as much as you have. Could you recommend a tea for me that can be shipped to the United States? What is your favorite tea? What is your favorite oud?

And other things were "into". I like cognac and whiskey which I guess is a similar experience to oud and tea in a way. Although lately I have been cutting down on the fine liquors I used to drink so that I have more money for oud.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Astronomy and I also have a collection of native American artisan wooded flutes. They have a very calming effect on the nafs...even though I play poorly.

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
Fun new whip. @Habz786 might appreciate the Japanese car!

For this into cars, this is a 2021 Mazda CX-5 turbo, premium-plus trim in a 4 layer paint called Machine Grey. Brand spanking new - very fun to drive and I love the Japanese design aesthetics. Mazda becoming the best quality to price ratio on the market in the US at least...

Attachments

• PXL_20211008_205938658.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20211008_205938658.PORTRAIT.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 24

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Fun new whip. @Habz786 might appreciate the Japanese car!

For this into cars, this is a 2021 Mazda CX-5 turbo, premium-plus trim in a 4 layer paint called Machine Grey. Brand spanking new - very fun to drive and I love the Japanese design aesthetics. Mazda becoming the best quality to price ratio on the market in the US at least...
Really like the look of that bro, looks really sporty bet its fun to drive. Heres my little beast...
20210822_202153.jpg