tyson

Oud Alchemist
Using highland heirloom Guatemalan ceremonial grade cacao with Tahiti Vanilla caviar and local canadian honey i have crafted a wonderful blend of chocolate, a 50/50 blend of cacao/honey . Using sacred geometry and the magical alchemy of the awakened heart .
Its really amazing the synergy and power of this ceremonial chocolate
2764.png

5 usd per bar
each bar contains 1 oz cacao one oz honey and a dash of Himalayan pink salt/vanilla caviar
Each bar is a ceremonial dose.

"It is dark as the Alchemist walks along the corridor, rough stone under his feet, air warmed from well smoldering hearth fires stirring his cowl. He opens a hewn timber door, worn smooth at the threshold over years of use. He breaths deeply the comforting smells of this laboratory. Hints of wood and smoke linger in the air from the last time he roasted raw materials for his elixirs. Another smell, heady and almost intoxicating, brings a smile to his face as he remembers the smell wafting up as he was last grinding his pastes and powders. He looks about. Everything is in place. The roasting drum is cool in the hearth. The mortars and pestles are laid out neat and tidy, only a small amount of deep brown paste marring their finish. The cracking mill is sitting ready, waiting for the next batch to be crushed fresh out of the roaster. It is time to begin his magic, his devotion, his passion, his Alchemy, yet again. He prepares himself for the work ahead. The roasting, the cracking, the winnowing, the grinding, the mixing. The transformation of base materials into something more than they were. The transformation of cocoa beans to chocolate, the work of Chocolate Alchemy."

Cacao for double the Qi power

Certain breath techniques give your body the maximum amount of oxygen at once, which allows more (source) energy into your body."

"Years ago, while reading medical journal papers on cacao, because the Cacao Spirit let me know that I needed to prepare myself as knowledgeable about cacao, I read a paper that said test subjects had a 1.8 times (almost double) increase in oxygenation to the skin from a dose of cacao much smaller and weaker in strength than what we commonly use in ceremony."
- Keith

Got that? This is the best explanation that I've seen for why cacao is such an effective and effortless facilitator for consciousness activities. ...Keith says double your source mojo..
Sacred cacao ceremonies

ANCIENT CACAO SHAMANS traveled between villages combining local plant medicines and herbs into their traditional ceremonial brews. Mucuna, with the highest plant levels of L-DOPA, precursor to Dopamine, was used as an anti-stimulant, along with superfoods like Lucuma and Maca to compliment the Cacao. The result is a mood-enhancing experience like no other.

Sacred Cacao is a viable option, I believe, to open the heart and world with a master teacher of heart the cacao spirit.

Vanilla as a magical flavoring and enhancer.

Vanilla has been found to repair DNA strand and is an anti-mutagenic.
Much more than just an ingredient in baked goods, vanilla is a magical flavoring that can do wonders for most foods and beverages. It’s also very useful in calming our minds and bodies and helping us to feel good. What is vanilla?
Vanilla is the only edible fruit of the orchid family, which is the largest family of flowering plants in the world, with over 20,000 species and more than 18,000 hybrids worldwide. There are also at least 150 varieties of vanilla orchids that grow around the world, but only Vanilla planifolia and Vanilla tahitensis are used commercially. Occasionally Vanilla pompona is used for perfume making.Why is vanilla so unique?
Vanilla has more than 250 organic components that comprise its distinctive flavor and fragrance. It actually has at least 500 components, only about 250 have been positively identified. Although scientists have been trying to genetically clone and reproduce vanilla in a laboratory environment for the past 25 years, they haven’t been able to capture the elusive and distinctive qualities that make it so very popular.
Legend has it that it is. In Mesoamerica, only royalty was served beverages with vanilla as they believed that they were the most deserving of its alleged benefits. Documents from the 18th and 19th century make reference to vanilla as an aphrodisiac for men, especially when it was made into a tincture. And tests conducted in the 1990s at the Institute for Smell and Taste in Chicago found that the aroma was a powerful stimulant to men. “The proof is in the pudding,” as they say; try wearing some vanilla perfume, serve a luscious dessert laced with the extract or place some vanilla beans on your pillows and see how the evening turns out!

Vanilla planifolia

Caxixanath - mysterious flower' is the Maya name for the sacred Vanilla vine. Vanilla is a climbing orchid species, native to the rainforests of Central America. It drapes itself around its host tree in a hugging embrace. The flowers, which only remain open for 24 hours, are fertilized by a tiny species of hummingbird and by the stingless Mexican bee. The ensuing pod is not actually fragrant until it is fermented, which can take up to six months after they are picked. The Mayas have always regarded the rich, sensuously alluring aroma as an aphrodisiac and used it as a stimulating perfume. When the Spaniards 'discovered' Vanilla they quickly caught on to its use and when they brought it back to the Old World, they touted it as a highly potent aphrodisiac. It also became popular as a spice, but the high cost made it a luxury item for chefs, which it still is today. Modern technology has made it possible to synthesize Vanilla artificially, but neither the scent, nor flavour or effect are quite the same as those of the real thing.

Traditional
Western herbalism no longer uses Vanilla beans medicinally. In Central America Maya healers consider it a powerful aphrodisiac that relaxes the nerves and stimulates the senses. Thus it is given in cases of hysteria, mental or sexual exhaustion, as well as for tension and free floating anxiety.
15781462_10212133440157547_6226977707799650342_n.jpg
15894765_10212133441837589_4769632931581420932_n.jpg
16299338_10212438061492890_7191178868090310663_n.jpg
It also stimulates the mind and may be used to enhance creativity.

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Using highland heirloom Guatemalan ceremonial grade cacao with Tahiti Vanilla caviar and local canadian honey i have crafted a wonderful blend of chocolate, a 50/50 blend of cacao/honey . Using sacred geometry and the magical alchemy of the awakened heart .
2764.png

5 usd per bar
each bar contains 1 oz cacao one oz honey and a dash of Himalayan pink salt/vanilla caviar

"It is dark as the Alchemist walks along the corridor, rough stone under his feet, air warmed from well smoldering hearth fires stirring his cowl. He opens a hewn timber door, worn smooth at the threshold over years of use. He breaths deeply the comforting smells of this laboratory. Hints of wood and smoke linger in the air from the last time he roasted raw materials for his elixirs. Another smell, heady and almost intoxicating, brings a smile to his face as he remembers the smell wafting up as he was last grinding his pastes and powders. He looks about. Everything is in place. The roasting drum is cool in the hearth. The mortars and pestles are laid out neat and tidy, only a small amount of deep brown paste marring their finish. The cracking mill is sitting ready, waiting for the next batch to be crushed fresh out of the roaster. It is time to begin his magic, his devotion, his passion, his Alchemy, yet again. He prepares himself for the work ahead. The roasting, the cracking, the winnowing, the grinding, the mixing. The transformation of base materials into something more than they were. The transformation of cocoa beans to chocolate, the work of Chocolate Alchemy."

Certain breath techniques give your body the maximum amount of oxygen at once, which allows more (source) energy into your body."

"Years ago, while reading medical journal papers on cacao, because the Cacao Spirit let me know that I needed to prepare myself as knowledgeable about cacao, I read a paper that said test subjects had a 1.8 times (almost double) increase in oxygenation to the skin from a dose of cacao much smaller and weaker in strength than what we commonly use in ceremony."
- Keith

Got that? This is the best explanation that I've seen for why cacao is such an effective and effortless facilitator for consciousness activities. ...Keith says double your source mojo..
Sacred cacao ceremonies

ANCIENT CACAO SHAMANS traveled between villages combining local plant medicines and herbs into their traditional ceremonial brews. Mucuna, with the highest plant levels of L-DOPA, precursor to Dopamine, was used as an anti-stimulant, along with superfoods like Lucuma and Maca to compliment the Cacao. The result is a mood-enhancing experience like no other.

Sacred Cacao is a viable option, I believe, to open the heart and world with a master teacher of heart the cacao spirit.

Much more than just an ingredient in baked goods, vanilla is a magical flavoring that can do wonders for most foods and beverages. It’s also very useful in calming our minds and bodies and helping us to feel good. What is vanilla?
Vanilla is the only edible fruit of the orchid family, which is the largest family of flowering plants in the world, with over 20,000 species and more than 18,000 hybrids worldwide. There are also at least 150 varieties of vanilla orchids that grow around the world, but only Vanilla planifolia and Vanilla tahitensis are used commercially. Occasionally Vanilla pompona is used for perfume making.Why is vanilla so unique?
Vanilla has more than 250 organic components that comprise its distinctive flavor and fragrance. It actually has at least 500 components, only about 250 have been positively identified. Although scientists have been trying to genetically clone and reproduce vanilla in a laboratory environment for the past 25 years, they haven’t been able to capture the elusive and distinctive qualities that make it so very popular.
Legend has it that it is. In Mesoamerica, only royalty was served beverages with vanilla as they believed that they were the most deserving of its alleged benefits. Documents from the 18th and 19th century make reference to vanilla as an aphrodisiac for men, especially when it was made into a tincture. And tests conducted in the 1990s at the Institute for Smell and Taste in Chicago found that the aroma was a powerful stimulant to men. “The proof is in the pudding,” as they say; try wearing some vanilla perfume, serve a luscious dessert laced with the extract or place some vanilla beans on your pillows and see how the evening turns out!

Vanilla planifolia

Caxixanath - mysterious flower' is the Maya name for the sacred Vanilla vine. Vanilla is a climbing orchid species, native to the rainforests of Central America. It drapes itself around its host tree in a hugging embrace. The flowers, which only remain open for 24 hours, are fertilized by a tiny species of hummingbird and by the stingless Mexican bee. The ensuing pod is not actually fragrant until it is fermented, which can take up to six months after they are picked. The Mayas have always regarded the rich, sensuously alluring aroma as an aphrodisiac and used it as a stimulating perfume. When the Spaniards 'discovered' Vanilla they quickly caught on to its use and when they brought it back to the Old World, they touted it as a highly potent aphrodisiac. It also became popular as a spice, but the high cost made it a luxury item for chefs, which it still is today. Modern technology has made it possible to synthesize Vanilla artificially, but neither the scent, nor flavour or effect are quite the same as those of the real thing.

Traditional
Western herbalism no longer uses Vanilla beans medicinally. In Central America Maya healers consider it a powerful aphrodisiac that relaxes the nerves and stimulates the senses. Thus it is given in cases of hysteria, mental or sexual exhaustion, as well as for tension and free floating anxiety.View attachment 2482 View attachment 2483 View attachment 2484 It also stimulates the mind and may be used to enhance creativity.
I can't read and see with closed eyes:Roflmao:!

Somehow or other, I came out of the aura of 'bar'- clutching- and read the post, marvellous.

Imran S

Oud Fanatic
2764.png

5 usd per bar

- Keith

Sacred cacao ceremonies

Vanilla planifolia

Traditional
Western herbalism no longer uses Vanilla beans medicinally. In Central America Maya healers consider it a powerful aphrodisiac that relaxes the nerves and stimulates the senses. Thus it is given in cases of hysteria, mental or sexual exhaustion, as well as for tension and free floating anxiety.View attachment 2482 View attachment 2483 View attachment 2484 It also stimulates the mind and may be used to enhance creativity.

I should have ordered these along with my sandalwood oil order today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk