• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Olefaktory’s 2scents

EJayB

True Ouddict
A co-distillation of Royale green frankincense from Oman and cultivated kinam from Tony’s farm
distilled at my farm in Northern California as a labor of love and a learning experience
CD63CF1A-C7FF-40B7-A873-1AF458963C99.jpeg

EJayB

True Ouddict
The frankincense yield was more then I was expecting so I wish I hade done a different ratio with more kinam. That being said this is like an amazing frankincense attar . It’s definitely not your average frankincense oil that’s obvious upon the very first sniff !!
1DFE47B4-7224-4228-94FB-4DFB265C2EC4.jpeg

EJayB

True Ouddict
For sale: olefaktory’s “ 2scents”
2.5g bottles that will including a free 1.5 gram RGF oil ( Royale green frankincense) from the same batch as the co- distilled oil for reference.
This is a traditional copper pot no frills distillation showcasing the quality ingredients used. The condenser was spring water ,gravity fed SS ,the copper pot was run at the lowest possible temperature and the distillation ran for 52 hours, wanted to go 60 but I ran out of gas and figured I was done.
$75 plus shipping.

OudGood

True Ouddict
For sale: olefaktory’s “ 2scents”
2.5g bottles that will including a free 1.5 gram RGF oil ( Royale green frankincense) from the same batch as the co- distilled oil for reference.
This is a traditional copper pot no frills distillation showcasing the quality ingredients used. The condenser was spring water ,gravity fed SS ,the copper pot was run at the lowest possible temperature and the distillation ran for 52 hours, wanted to go 60 but I ran out of gas and figured I was done.
$75 plus shipping.
I’m in!