language scent

True Woodict
So I received this oil a couple days ago...My main reason for ordering was because of all the talk about it being the closest thing to Vietnamese Kinam an oil can be. I did not see it anywhere to be honest. Is it worth the money? HEAV YEA!!!!!!!!!!! At first I was not happy with it but I had this calm mind, this internal sense telling me to be patient, and this was in reality the meditative state this oil puts you in. This oil definitely creates a relaxation and this feeling within that is more complex than the oil itself. Long story short, a week into it and my nose has learned how to smell its depth, a definite new language to my nose and Nha Trang LTD is a very good teacher.

I am obsessed with this oil. It gives me this RED sensual and gold aroma and it is very passionate and true. There is so much in it I will not even try to pin point what I am picking up on. The more you smell it the more you understand it and I have been smelling it non stop literally for hours daily. I don't think it gets any better in terms of quality than this.

I put a tiny dot of oil on some cultivated kinam, heated it and I was blown to pluto....still there....

Now I am thinking of extracting the near 3grams of Vietnamese sinking white kinam that I have and 2 grams of the Green from Vietnam with co2 if possible or with butane and throwing it in the mix, that's how precious this oil feels. I know that would be a big no no but I am tempted AF. This shitiz crazy.

I will try to explain what I am smelling......very spicy off the bat....very hazy....very red...very black sinking Vietnamese vintage wood...piercing blueberry without the blue and without the berry if that even makes sense.....cinnamon from Jupiter....extremely ripe pineapple and hay....a hint of mothballs but a pleasant version that constantly turns sweet and sour for only a split second before all other things take over and repeats itself, three different unknown smells at once flashing one after the other in super speed....unripe apricot that disappears as soon as you think its there rendering it a ghost and not really there as a smell...damn it what smell is that...followed by holy fak what is that.....comforting relaxing excitement.....its crazy! I take a huge exhale and slowly inhale as slow as I can for as long as I can and I discover new things that I keep going back to search for. What a shifter!!! I have had a couple Viet oils before this....this oil smells like 10 different Vietnamese oils you can open up different doors and you will smell different versions of itself it is all about configuring the brain to a pattern....It is starting to get scary, this is true magic...unbelievable. Please DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT I MAY BE CRAZY AF IMAGINING THINGS OR MY NOSE MAY BE A DIFFERENT ANIMAL THAN YOUR NOSE. If you do buy it, take at least 10 days to smell it all day every day for couple hours at a time repeatedly and you will learn no doubt about it!! It is linear but it is faaaaaaaaaaar from linear.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Of course the smell of gently heated good wild white or green kinam is superior for my taste but this is very beautiful oil and very deep as well.
How much is this oil?
I am thinking quite expensive?
Have heard about it but never got my nose near it....

language scent

True Woodict
How much is this oil?

iori

親月
So I received this oil a couple days ago...My main reason for ordering was because of all the talk about it being the closest thing to Vietnamese Kinam an oil can be. I did not see it anywhere to be honest. Is it worth the money? HEAV YEA!!!!!!!!!!! At first I was not happy with it but I had this calm mind, this internal sense telling me to be patient, and this was in reality the meditative state this oil puts you in. This oil definitely creates a relaxation and this feeling within that is more complex than the oil itself. Long story short, a week into it and my nose has learned how to smell its depth, a definite new language to my nose and Nha Trang LTD is a very good teacher.

I am obsessed with this oil. It gives me this RED sensual and gold aroma and it is very passionate and true. There is so much in it I will not even try to pin point what I am picking up on. The more you smell it the more you understand it and I have been smelling it non stop literally for hours daily. I don't think it gets any better in terms of quality than this.

I put a tiny dot of oil on some cultivated kinam, heated it and I was blown to pluto....still there....

Now I am thinking of extracting the near 3grams of Vietnamese sinking white kinam that I have and 2 grams of the Green from Vietnam with co2 if possible or with butane and throwing it in the mix, that's how precious this oil feels. I know that would be a big no no but I am tempted AF. This shitiz crazy.

I will try to explain what I am smelling......very spicy off the bat....very hazy....very red...very black sinking Vietnamese vintage wood...piercing blueberry without the blue and without the berry if that even makes sense.....cinnamon from Jupiter....extremely ripe pineapple and hay....a hint of mothballs but a pleasant version that constantly turns sweet and sour for only a split second before all other things take over and repeats itself, three different unknown smells at once flashing one after the other in super speed....unripe apricot that disappears as soon as you think its there rendering it a ghost and not really there as a smell...damn it what smell is that...followed by holy fak what is that.....comforting relaxing excitement.....its crazy! I take a huge exhale and slowly inhale as slow as I can for as long as I can and I discover new things that I keep going back to search for. What a shifter!!! I have had a couple Viet oils before this....this oil smells like 10 different Vietnamese oils you can open up different doors and you will smell different versions of itself it is all about configuring the brain to a pattern....It is starting to get scary, this is true magic...unbelievable. Please DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT I MAY BE CRAZY AF IMAGINING THINGS OR MY NOSE MAY BE A DIFFERENT ANIMAL THAN YOUR NOSE. If you do buy it, take at least 10 days to smell it all day every day for couple hours at a time repeatedly and you will learn no doubt about it!! It is linear but it is faaaaaaaaaaar from linear.
good choice, personally i like some of those oils because they represent region good!
pusong ltd/RK2.0 with pusong 80s or hainan silver on heater is a delight ;d

language scent

True Woodict
good choice, personally i like some of those oils because they represent region good!
pusong ltd/RK2.0 with pusong 80s or hainan silver on heater is a delight ;d
It is such a surprise how a tiny dot of oil on a wood chip on the heater can turn the session into KING GRADE EXPERIENCE that not even king grade wood can offer! One of the Vietnamese resin extracts I made with ethanol smells a lot like NTLTD on the heater. So it is crazy good oil for sure and Ensar really lost money here I believe

language scent

True Woodict
$4,500 for 3gms!!!.....😨
More money then I spent on my car.....😇
Many people on ouddict will be willing to share samples. I was thinking about selling .3 to someone but I am very hesitant as the days go buy it is getting more and more less likely that I will.. I will inbox you someone who has samples!

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Many people on ouddict will be willing to share samples. I was thinking about selling .3 to someone but I am very hesitant as the days go buy it is getting more and more less likely that I will.. I will inbox you someone who has samples!
Ah thank you but it would be wasted on me......... :praying:
:praying:

Renzo C

Oud Fan

Love this! I was also underwhelmed at first but find myself wanting to wear it every day, and now I love it. Same thing happened with Kyara de Kalbar, but has not happened with any other oriscents…something about certain oils just hits different

Jame

True Ouddict
How much is this oil?
Right now it's on sale for $4000. It's usually $5000. You can buy as little as 0.25g for $450, which I think is on sale for $400 right now.

Jame

True Ouddict
Love this! I was also underwhelmed at first but find myself wanting to wear it every day, and now I love it. Same thing happened with Kyara de Kalbar, but has not happened with any other oriscents…something about certain oils just hits different
I had this same experience with Oud Royale. I was extremely disappointed at first, but I have learned to love it since.