1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

New Senkoh Series Incense Up In The Shop

Discussion in 'Rising Phoenix' started by RisingPhoenix, Jul 23, 2020.

1. RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix Resident Artisan

Several new incense Sticks just went up in the shop. Small batch productions - grab some while available. Rare stuff and things often not seen, as you’ve come to expect from Rising Phoenix ;)

To narrow the search - remember you can go on the SECTIONS toolbar and select the INCENSE STICKS so you’re not having to browse though everything.

Several new wood batches in hand, as well - all from rarely seen locations. The chips tend to be rather large, so still working out what the best way to list them will be.

Several Aceh batches from different mountains (Candan / Hirta)
    Bangka Island (Candan / Hirta)
    Krui Banana Island (Candan / Hirta)
    Timor L’Este (G. Versteegii)
    Buru Island (Live tree Filaria)
    Sinabang Island (Kinda Malinau / Crassna scent)
    Buton Island (superbly Spicy)
    PNG (high elevation live tree)
    Tarakan Island
    Bunyu Island

Several incredible lots of Ipoh and Pahang forests

Evena superbly rare batches from Da Nang Mountains outside of Hoi, An - as well as Khánh Hoa, Vietnamese aaaaand ... even from Yunnan, China :eek: !

Feel free to inquire :)

2. IntheRedwoods

IntheRedwoods True Ouddict

Very nice...PM sent.

Taesik Yun and RisingPhoenix like this.
  3. iori

iori N00bHead

PMed too =)

Taesik Yun and RisingPhoenix like this.
  4. IntheRedwoods

I’ve been burning various new sticks from RP, and honestly all are amazing. I knew I’d dig the Viet Kynam, but have been impressed with the others as well. I’m going to attempt a proper review of each soon, at least as best I can do. Well done, as always, JK!

RisingPhoenix likes this.
  5. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

@RisingPhoenix How on earth you keep find ouds from these unheard locations? :confused::Thumbsup:

DubOudh and RisingPhoenix like this.
  6. RisingPhoenix

Some reviews would be really greatly appreciated!

Taesik Yun likes this.
  7. RisingPhoenix

“Follow the white rabbit”
    -The Matrix

Taesik Yun likes this.
  8. IntheRedwoods

RP Hand Made Mysore: An unexpected surprise, indeed. I was first impressed by the fragrance from a fresh unlit stick. Possibly the most impressionable sandalwood stick at room temp I’ve experienced. Upon lighting, I’d say it’s distinct from RP’s other Mysore offering in that it is earthier and a bit smokier, and certainly not in a bad way. Whereas RP’s main Mysore is smooth and buttery, this experience is much more a burning/heating of raw sandalwood. Overall, I’m super glad to add this to my collection. I’ve been burning a lot of sandalwood lately, and this is unique enough to carve out a space of its own. I’m definitely saving some for raw unlit appreciation.

9. RisingPhoenix

Glad to hear you loved the sample!!

I’ll be getting these up in the shop soon. Made a small batch - and glad to hear you enjoyed their uniqueness.

Keep those reviews coming!

Taesik Yun likes this.
  10. IntheRedwoods

Next up: Pear/Mysore/Viet agarwood stick - I just ordered one of the last tubes left on RP’s site after sampling the past week. If JK’s description is intriguing, I’d strongly recommend before the last one is gone. I’ve lit a couple of these recently, and they’re so soothing and amazing. Very unique (at least to me), I absolutely love the pear aspect and it blends perfectly with the Mysore and agarwood.

RisingPhoenix and Taesik Yun like this.

Promote Oud!