DubOudh

Aster Oudh
I've done it before and its quite pleasant.The taste dissipates pretty quickly from what I can remember, but I've only tried it with the Royal Green variety!
How long does it last?
I really should just go for it today....

Or maybe just wait until St Patrick's Day tomorrow and go nuts...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Rahel

Resident Artisan
How long does it last?
I really should just go for it today....

Or maybe just wait until St Patrick's Day tomorrow and go nuts...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Guinness could definitely give a different dimension to the flavour and fragrance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Rahel

Resident Artisan
Can't tell if this is a running joke?

In USA 350 degree Fahrenheit barely cooks a chicken lol. 350 celcius would incinerate a chicken. So that's why people are asking celcius or Fahrenheit
Thank you Andrew for trying to clear up the confusion, which is really helping me promote my heater.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ If people are confused about temperature then please refer to my Instagram & YouTube channel where I physically show you that you can heat all grades of oud on this transcendent heater..

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Guinness could definitely give a different dimension to the flavour and fragrance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
It certainly would...if indeed I drank....I am one of those rare breeds...an Irish man that does not drink alcohol..... ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Well....I bit the Royal Green Hojari..........yeah....not something I will be doing in a hurry...
But it does quickly go to gum once chewed.......anyway try anything (almost) once.....

Rahel

Resident Artisan
It certainly would...if indeed I drank....I am one of those rare breeds...an Irish man that does not drink alcohol.....
Well....I bit the Royal Green Hojari..........yeah....not something I will be doing in a hurry...
But it does quickly go to gum once chewed.......anyway try anything (almost) once.....
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Bilal

True Ouddict
Well done bro haha, what did you think of it ๐Ÿ˜†? The gum itself lasts for hours.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Well done bro haha, what did you think of it ๐Ÿ˜†? The gum itself lasts for hours.
At first...it was rather weird...like chewing on medicinal plastic....but once you get over the initial taste.....it was fine.....
Although there is a piece stuck to my back tooth that does not want to move..... ๐Ÿ˜–

Bilal

True Ouddict
At first...it was rather weird...like chewing on medicinal plastic....but once you get over the initial taste.....it was fine.....
Although there is a piece stuck to my back tooth that does not want to move..... ๐Ÿ˜–
Oh no, hope it doesn't do any lasting damage.

I think it's an acquired taste and I only did it because of some purported health benefits (reduces asthma symptoms and prevents gum disease) and thought why not.

I was more disappointed that the taste didn't last longer than the actual taste itself, and it's probably why I stopped doing it.Much more satisfying heating the damn thing than possibly breaking a tooth over it :rolleyes:

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Oh no, hope it doesn't do any lasting damage.

I think it's an acquired taste and I only did it because of some purported health benefits (reduces asthma symptoms and prevents gum disease) and thought why not.

I was more disappointed that the taste didn't last longer than the actual taste itself, and it's probably why I stopped doing it.Much more satisfying heating the damn thing than possibly breaking a tooth over it :rolleyes:
Oh it's just a piece that is stuck fast to the side of my tooth...n damage...but agree...prefer to heat then to eat..... ๐Ÿคฃ