1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

New Release/suvan̆da Forest

Discussion in 'OudBase Perfumery' started by Rahel, May 16, 2020.

1. Rahel

Rahel Resident Artisan

932EAB41-54F1-4E6E-80EB-79511622BA4B.jpeg Suvan̆da forest
    I’m sure that many of us have thumbed through photos of exotic locations and some of us are fortunate to have visited places that can only be described as paradise on earth. What has always captured my imagination more than anything else is the intensity and warmth of the sunshine in those places. It’s definitely a far cry from the dreary overcast weather here in London and I’m not alone in wishing that I could capture a bit of that sunshine in a bottle and carry it with me wherever I go.

Well with the Suvan̆da Forest it’s as close to sunshine in a bottle as you will ever get. Forget virtual reality headsets as this oud takes your immersive experience way beyond visual imagery. This oud just radiates a warm glow of blissful light as you swipe it and luxuriate as it envelops you in a stunning sea of scent that transports you to a lush Sri Lankan tropical location. Artisanal quantities available which means only a lucky few will enjoy the experience.

2. Joshua Riding

Joshua Riding Utter Gentleman

Absolutely beautiful oil MashaAllah

Rahel and Oudamberlove like this.
  3. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time!

Should put link to listing :)

Rahel and Sproaty like this.
  4. Joshua Riding

Joshua Riding Utter Gentleman

Oudamberlove likes this.
  5. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

'Suvanda Forest', this one of the new releases from OudBase is gorgeous Sri Lankan oud from the start to end. OudBase magically captured the sun's bright overflowing energy in this bottle and it just makes me speechless. I could not keep myself from constantly sniffing my wrist whenever I apply this oil.

Suvanda Forest opens up with a dry sour oud smell that tingles my nose. this Sunday morning's warmth like bright yellow smell calms my nerves. with this unique sunlight-like smell, densely compact wood smell adds more wild forest vibe to it. as it progresses, this already beautiful oil goes beyond. it slowly changes into a green color that reminds me of drifting air on the jungle. I can't describe this sublime experience in words.

It smells strong and complex. and it lasts easily more than 6hours on my wrist but does not project much. this oil is one heck of an experience that blew my mind. phew! what a magnificent oud oil!

Oudamberlove, Bryan-I and TDK like this.

Promote Oud!