• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

NEW NOTICE: Selling Oud and Related Items on Ouddict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Just to say it's great to see members feeling comfortable and trusting Ouddict to sell their goods on our platform.

Members are not limited to one sales thread... you can have up to 5 open sales threads each. This is a community where people can learn, buy, sell, swap etc. All are encouraged.

Vendors are encouraged to sell and promote on the Vendor Platform and take part in other sections.

:cool:

a5m

Oud Beginner
Thank you Ouddict. This is good to know. I was actually worrying a bit about this.

While one site generously allows 5 sales thread at once, another merges my 4 threads into one because I'm supposedly "flooding the marketplace with daily posts" and disallows bumping :Laugh:

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
Thank you Ouddict. This is good to know. I was actually worrying a bit about this.

While one site generously allows 5 sales thread at once, another merges my 4 threads into one because I'm supposedly "flooding the marketplace with daily posts" and disallows bumping :Laugh:

Maybe because some gaharu unidentified sellers dont want too much good deals in market place nope ?

Reactions: a5m

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Rules are rules i suppose so not much you can do, a5m post to your hearts content in this market place you got some nice offers wish i had the money!

Ouddict

Maybe because some gaharu unidentified sellers dont want too much good deals in market place nope ?

Gaharu can run their forum as they like. It's owned by a single vendor (Ensar Oud/Oriscent) so understandable that they limit sales as it affects the bottom line.

Over here at Ouddict we are open for all vendors and members. We try and be as open as possible.

Ouddict

No need to worry a5m... post and post and sell whatever you wish. To be honest, the 5 thread limit is not going to be enforced strictly.. only if someone comes along and posts say 20 threads that we would step in.
:Roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.