• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

New Member Introduction

Lantis

Whats this Oud About?
Welcome Lantis. You are at the right place. Some of the brothers here are also into tea and arts in general.
Nice to hear that, i feel these enjoyments all have something in common that if you are interested in one, it's hard to stay un-interested in the others. Does cost a lot of time, energy, and money though haha

Lantis

Whats this Oud About?
What part of the US are you in ? My samples set from Ensar arrived SUPER Fast last week but I'm in the mid west so Its hard to actually test them in this extreme cold..
I'm also in the mid west, IL specifically - yes it's been really cold, luckily i haven't experienced power shortage or anything. Hopefully i can still enjoy the scent indoors with the heat on.

Uwodahikamama

Whats this Oud About?
Hello everyone! I got a message to come introduce myself here. I already messaged a couple sellers about things for sale.
I have been reading emails from Ensar Oud for a very long time but never smelled any oud until a kind stranger recently sent me some almost empty sample vials. I am totally hooked!
Now I’m hunting good deals so I can hopefully get enough to last me until tax time next year. 😂
I don’t have a very refined sense of smell, and I’m not sure why oud is so addicting. But I go sniff my bottles multiple times a day. 😂😂
Thank you for having me!

Mustafa

True Ouddict
Hello everyone! I got a message to come introduce myself here. I already messaged a couple sellers about things for sale.
I have been reading emails from Ensar Oud for a very long time but never smelled any oud until a kind stranger recently sent me some almost empty sample vials. I am totally hooked!
Now I’m hunting good deals so I can hopefully get enough to last me until tax time next year. 😂
I don’t have a very refined sense of smell, and I’m not sure why oud is so addicting. But I go sniff my bottles multiple times a day. 😂😂
Thank you for having me!
You are most welcome here. I can see that you have already fallen into this deep hole called OUD. Oh well, we just need more oud to keep us float.