1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'General' started by jalil, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Zax85

Zax85 Whats this Oud About?

I've tried a few sprays but none of their oud oils yet. I remember Kashmir Musk being a stand out.

2. wildrnesxprienc

wildrnesxprienc Whats this Oud About?

Scent Salim was very helpful and responsive early last year when I tried to buy some white box Homage from them but there was a problem. It was decanted out of their bottles but it wasn’t right. I have 2 bottles of white box Homage that I purchased new and sealed. The decant they sent was not white box Homage. I don’t know what it was but it certainly wasn’t what it was supposed to be. They were responsive and sent another 3 ml from a different bottle of supposed white box and it was also incorrect. It was better but not right. Apparently they bought a big collection of perfumes from some guy in the past and these open “white box” Homages were in there. I don’t think they were intentionally selling damaged or tampered with vintage perfumes. But I recommend avoiding buying decants of vintage perfumes from them. And stick to sealed new ones or their own blends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    DubOudh and Leander like this.
  3. Supernova

Supernova Just Arrived

Hello,
    This is my first forum post ever, anywhere. I'm all-the-way new to real oud as well. It's great to keep learning and growing, isn't it? I look forward to learning with you.
    Best,
    AG

Mustafa, DubOudh, Taesik Yun and 2 others like this.
  4. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Your very welcome here....enjoy your learning as do we all.....

Taesik Yun likes this.
  5. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

Welcome on board

6. Tilt

Tilt Whats this Oud About?

Hi everyone! I’ve been a long time lurker here at Ouddict and have trawled through the wonderful information and experience on offer while exploring ouds and attars over the last year.
    Like a few others it seems, I’ve been active on Basenotes for a while. However, Ouddict has become my first port of call for reading about all things olfactory these days. I hope I can lend something to the conversation even if it’s just with questions and offering my reactions to various oils.
    All the best!

Mustafa, Hakim, Taesik Yun and 3 others like this.
  7. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Welcome!!!

Taesik Yun and Tilt like this.
  8. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

@Tilt
    Questions are good....we all mostly gain by questions being asked.....alhamdulellah...I have asked enough so far....
    Welcome....

ParadiseofOils, Taesik Yun and Tilt like this.
  9. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

Welcome brother

Tilt and DubOudh like this.
  10. ParadiseofOils

ParadiseofOils True Ouddict

Welcome to all newcomers!

Tilt and DubOudh like this.

Promote Oud!