1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(new) Incense Heaters For Sale

Discussion in 'Ouddles' started by Andrew Salkin, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time! Staff Member

For folks outside the USA, you have the option of buying a voltage controller on your own - one compatible with your country's outlet natively. Here is what to type into Google (or amazon/ebay)

9-24v 3a (uk, eu, australia, etc.)

Mine will always ship with a USA style voltage controller. You can use an outlet converter.

OR, take 20 bucks off the list price and grab one yourself that's native to your country's outlet type.

Attached Files:

Bilal, Leander and Taesik Yun like this.
  2. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Ah...ok...
    Will keep that in mind.
    Thanks...

3. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

I will just use an outlet converter insha Allah.

4. Andrew Salkin

Thanks y'all for your support! I have 5 boxes currently reserved. Have messaged everyone via dm letting folks know they are on the list and will reach out individually to coordinate shipping as boxes are ready to go out.

Closing new orders for now just to catch up. Will post here when I'm ready for more orders!

5. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

5 orders already! :eek: congratulation @Andrew Salkin . :clapping:

Leander and DubOudh like this.
  6. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

@Taesik Yun
    And I would imagine that as they go into use and positive feed back comes in...more orders will flow....all going well...Inshaa'allah...

Leander and Taesik Yun like this.
  7. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

PM sent Andrew.
    Many thanks....

8. Bilal

Bilal True Ouddict

Congratulations, looks awesome Andrew!

DubOudh and Leander like this.
  9. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

....my sub is on the way...inshaa'allah...:praying::praying::praying:

Leander likes this.
  10. Proust Madeleine

Proust Madeleine True Ouddict

THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL. Awesome work.

Leander likes this.
  11. Andrew Salkin

Yup 3 on the way to their new owners. 2 more to go and then I'll reopen ordering :)

DubOudh, Oudamberlove and Taesik Yun like this.
  12. Andrew Salkin

@DubOudh
    @Mustafa
    @Sam123
    @Tauhid Shaikh
    @Habz786

5 heaters all shipped and on their way to new . Please review and of course let me know if you have any questions - can always hit me up on whatsapp at 215 385 5208. Thank you all for the support!

I have 5 more blank boxes on the way and had to reorder some parts - expecting everything by Monday.

I'm going to reopen orders here for ouddict members through the end of January - it will stay at the 225 price through then.

Simply dm me to get added to the list. Feel free to wait for the initial reviews to come in!

Leander, Ashfaque, DubOudh and 2 others like this.
  13. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

Really appreciate your hard work my brother. The amount of time and labour you are putting into this is amazing. Thank you.

Leander and Andrew Salkin like this.
  14. Tauhid Shaikh

Tauhid Shaikh Whats this Oud About?

I am sure like a child everyone is excited and eagerly waiting for their new toy to arrive

Leander and Andrew Salkin like this.
  15. Stanley

Stanley Whats this Oud About?

These look great! Any potential risk with using wood? I mounted my subitism burner in a ceramic bowl and the whole thing can get pretty warm/hot depending on the voltage I set it to.

Andrew Salkin and Leander like this.
  16. alirican2

alirican2 Whats this Oud About?

I'm wondering how long you guys are burning with these? The time it takes for ceramics to get that hot. Even if I burn great oud quality I get about 5 mins. Cheaper wood will burn quicker. So i'm wondering what are you guys burning? Some logs? I need some of that.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

ParadiseofOils and Andrew Salkin like this.
  17. Andrew Salkin

Folks like really low and slow heating - and with a lot of wood, even with small pieces, if you keep things on really low heat, you can get an ambient aroma for a long time.

I agree about not keeping the heaters on extremely hot for extended periods of time. I put these on full blast for 10 min timer during testing but after, the bottom of the box is warm and the voltage controller gets warm too, so I don't recommend that.

I think this is a good point to mention that you use these heaters at your own risk and discretion. I should probably post up some legal disclaimers tbh, just god forbid someone leaves one on overnight and starts a fire.

18. alirican2

alirican2 Whats this Oud About?

I have the old KyaraZen burner where I don't really regulate the voltage. But I did have an external voltage regulator I used to connect. I like to burn oud so that it stays in my curtains for that you do need the smoke. When its really low voltage you might get the smell of oud around where you are sitting at but it wont linger for too long.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

19. Andrew Salkin

Without seeing your build, it's kinda too hard to say. But with wood, it doesn't get as hot as ceramic since wood doesn't hold onto heat the same way. I also use pads on the bottom so the box isn't actually touching the table it sits on directly. The voltage controller gets hotter than the box.

Stanley, DubOudh and Leander like this.
  20. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

I can throw my extra wood on the controller box so...:Roflmao::Roflmao:
    Just kidding...for anybody out in the real world reading that...don't sue me...I may be a robot ....

Promote Oud!