Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
I woke up very :) and rememberd i had a dream about an :Alien: called oudhi who had :Barefoot: this made me :( as i dislike big feet. Oh look theres mandeel why is he :mad: oh he just had a guy looking at him like :Cautious: to which he responded :confused: to which an :Coffee: said relax guys :cool:. After chewing on some kyara i reacted like :p and then :D and then :Cooler: now im really :Cry: as i realised what it cost :eek: but then :Devilish: said MKCA to which i was like :oops: sorry? Make kyara cheap again :rolleyes: oh thank you sir is this guy for real o_O lets start planning :Geek:come on :Giggle: lets go on a hunt for kyara we may find you a wife instead :Inlove::Laugh: ok be careful theres guys in the jungle who look like :Ninja::Notworthy: and wont take any :Poop: from us its not :Roflmao: and careful of the bugs you might get :Sick: we will be :Sleep: very little and if you see any kyara :Sneaky: keep your mouth :Speechless: we dont want the chinese finding us :Thumbsdown: if we get out with some we are sorted :Thumbsup: if not well look like this :Unsure: sing a few songs :Whistling: and head back like :X3:

My emoji story yeah it sucks lol

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
I woke up very :) and rememberd i had a dream about an :Alien: called oudhi who had :Barefoot: this made me :( as i dislike big feet. Oh look theres mandeel why is he :mad: oh he just had a guy looking at him like :Cautious: to which he responded :confused: to which an :Coffee: said relax guys :cool:. After chewing on some kyara i reacted like :p and then :D and then :Cooler: now im really :Cry: as i realised what it cost :eek: but then :Devilish: said MKCA to which i was like :oops: sorry? Make kyara cheap again :rolleyes: oh thank you sir is this guy for real o_O lets start planning :Geek:come on :Giggle: lets go on a hunt for kyara we may find you a wife instead :Inlove::Laugh: ok be careful theres guys in the jungle who look like :Ninja::Notworthy: and wont take any :Poop: from us its not :Roflmao: and careful of the bugs you might get :Sick: we will be :Sleep: very little and if you see any kyara :Sneaky: keep your mouth :Speechless: we dont want the chinese finding us :Thumbsdown: if we get out with some we are sorted :Thumbsup: if not well look like this :Unsure: sing a few songs :Whistling: and head back like :X3:

You have too much time on your hands... :D

hasans1412

Resident Artisan

Hey bro, I wanted to that first! :Cry:

ParadiseofOils

True Ouddict

Way too much time on your hands. lol I think you missed one ;)