• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Mysore Sandalwood Oil

tyson

Oud Alchemist
New Mysore sandalwood oil in the works . Pretty much already sold but there will be a few 5 gram bottles for sale , message me if your interested , 240 for 5 grams ...free shipping

Unknown.jpg

tyson

Oud Alchemist
Ive been waiting for the dry season in africa to get lots of piri piri , which is my favorite oils , each regions piri piri is a little different . Such a powerful oil . It has some similarities with oud , some people even cut oud with nagarmotha which is a kind of Cyperus. Its different than my love Cyperus articulatus . Another piri piri rose will be another thing i just have to make when i get more piri piri oil. Talk about heart opening , and high vibes , really a synergistic effect between the two , the piri piri being the destroyer of ama "toxic deposits in the body and very heart opening and the rose that can then flood into the heart with its purity of divine love . Something i wear alot in my ceremonies ill paint my emerald with it and then wear it over my heart chakra . Wearing the correct stone to charka with compementary oils is very powerful medicina !

Grega

True Ouddict
Ive been waiting for the dry season in africa to get lots of piri piri , which is my favorite oils , each regions piri piri is a little different . Such a powerful oil . It has some similarities with oud , some people even cut oud with nagarmotha which is a kind of Cyperus. Its different than my love Cyperus articulatus . Another piri piri rose will be another thing i just have to make when i get more piri piri oil. Talk about heart opening , and high vibes , really a synergistic effect between the two , the piri piri being the destroyer of ama "toxic deposits in the body and very heart opening and the rose that can then flood into the heart with its purity of divine love . Something i wear alot in my ceremonies ill paint my emerald with it and then wear it over my heart chakra . Wearing the correct stone to charka with compementary oils is very powerful medicina !
Lovely. Never tried piri piri. Do the roots have fragrant oil or the seeds? Looking forward to your new projects.

tyson

Oud Alchemist
Lovely. Never tried piri piri. Do the roots have fragrant oil or the seeds? Looking forward to your new projects.
Piri Piri root tubors are what are distilled and have the essential oil , its quite low in quantity. It likes to stick to the bottom as well it really makes the whole thing very viscous with a thick porridge like consistency , you can only distill 150 g of it per 2 liters or all hell breaks loose lol Its really the hardest oil to distill that i distill . Id like to try and do a steam distillation of it . I should have some new projects in the next few months :)