MrEleven1181

Oud Fan
Yes brother
EB725878-3CAB-4130-BEF6-23D65056BC7C.jpeg

Thank you Ulugbek the oils arrived today and they are beautiful

HazDey

Just Arrived
Just ordered 10ml and I believe I got more than 10ml + generous number of samples,
Great value for such low price,
I asked for cheaper shipping option which is Kyrgyz Express Post, it had tracking#, the tracking may not work in Kyrgyz Post website but I was able to track the package using the Local Post website of the country of destination, took less than 3 weeks to arrive to here despite world Covid crisis and delays it causes, which means shipping was great and took really short time to arrive despite how affordable it was.
all that aside, Brother Ulug is very patient and answers all your questions with good spirit.

Highly Recommended

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Just ordered 10ml and I believe I got more than 10ml + generous number of samples,
Great value for such low price,
I asked for cheaper shipping option which is Kyrgyz Express Post, it had tracking#, the tracking may not work in Kyrgyz Post website but I was able to track the package using the Local Post website of the country of destination, took less than 3 weeks to arrive to here despite world Covid crisis and delays it causes, which means shipping was great and took really short time to arrive despite how affordable it was.
all that aside, Brother Ulug is very patient and answers all your questions with good spirit.

Highly Recommended
Thats a good shipping turn around for sure. The oils are excellent.

HazDey

Just Arrived
Thats a good shipping turn around for sure. The oils are excellent.
I am not expert in sandalwood oil but I really liked that Mysore oil, all I can say is that it has no harsh notes at all and it lasted on my skin for many hours, I think my musk grains will shine when I macerate them in that oil, and I do also believes its very hard to find such quality for such price.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
I am not expert in sandalwood oil but I really liked that Mysore oil, all I can say is that it has no harsh notes at all and it lasted on my skin for many hours, I think my musk grains will shine when I macerate them in that oil, and I do also believes its very hard to find such quality for such price.
From a quality stand point alone it is wonderful value and indeed musk grains added in, only enhaces the over all scent.
Applied on its own and I have still got the creamy woody scent 12 hours later. I am hugely impressed with this lovely oil. I am quite sure you will have superb results from this.