Rai Munir

Musk Man
Jasmine, Musk, Sandal, Oud
View attachment 16093

Nanagarhar Rose, Oud, Musk, Saffron, Musk
IMG20210114184223.jpg

Sandal, Musk, Geranium, Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine, Cardamom, Oud, Vanilla Pod Tincture, Ambergris
IMG20210114184418.jpg

Attachments

• IMG20210114184403.jpg
    IMG20210114184403.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 143

Rai Munir

Musk Man
@Rai Munir
How has your Jasmine/musk worked out, may I ask.....?
I have one on going but thus far is very much Jasmine dominated....
Well, at least till today, I never found any maceration blend more beautiful than Jasmine based musk maceration oil, but it depends upon the jasmine oil used and then its ratio.

I don't know from where you acquired Jasmine; Jasmine Sambac (Indian) by Eden Bitanical suits musk Oud maceration the most.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Well, at least till today, I never found any maceration blend more beautiful than Jasmine based musk maceration oil, but it depends upon the jasmine oil used and then its ratio.

I don't know from where you acquired Jasmine; Jasmine Sambac (Indian) by Eden Bitanical suits musk Oud maceration the most.
I got my Jasmine from the Ensar web site.....
I shall review my position as I move forward on the journey...thank you sir..

Rai Munir

Musk Man
I got my Jasmine from the Ensar web site.....
I shall review my position as I move forward on the journey...thank you sir..
Well, that Jasmine I myself used in one maceration and couldn't get the desired result. I think EO used the same Jasmine in Borneo Zen Royale which smells only toned down Jasmine to me.

Last edited:

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
@Rai Munir
I used about a half gram of Siberian musk in a 2.5 grm bottle of Jasmine......I watch and nurture it with added interest, with your information and @Al Shareef Oudh information.....Scent is nice but the musk's voice is much lower at this present moment...
Thank you..

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Dear Brothers,

Would you advice to macerate Musk in a stronger smelling sandalwood oil or a weaker sandalwood oil?
Very much depends on the outcome you are looking to achieve. I have a lite sandalwood which has some Mongolian Musk in it. More for storage until I wish to develop it further
But the same sandalwood with some Siberian Musk is much louder. The ratio is different. So how you decide on ratio of musk to oil will play a big part in outcome...thus far I have discovered...