1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Musk Attar On Ebay- Mellifluence

Discussion in 'Musk' started by GalileoFigaroMagnifico, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Mellifluence

Mellifluence Oud Fan

142.jpg 143.jpg I have 2 new limited attar up on ebay, Etsy listings will be updated soon too.

142 Iasme: Iasme is a limited edition attar that will likely not be made again. This is due to the use of a very rare 21 year old Egyptian Jasmine Sambac which lies at the center of the attar. I kept this note upfront and it dominates the character.
    The Egyptian Jasmine Sambac is truly a treasure of a fragrance, instead of diminishing with time, this absolute has become an incredibly smooth and what i could describe as a fluffy, warm, soothing, floral. The high notes have subsided and it is mostly a middle note and base note aroma that is left. I have never encountered a Jasmine Sambac like this and may never again.
    I wanted to share this scent with others and enhance it's beautiful aroma with other rare and unique oils, including Ensar Ouds Bhuta Patala, Boronia Absolute, Kashmiri Deer Musk, Turkish Rose Otto and Orange Leaf Absolute.

143 Ocha To Ka: Ocha To Ka is a Japanese style incense attar with elements of Jasmine Raw Toucha Tea and Puerh Tea, made with several rare ingredients including Ensar Ouds Maroke Kyen, a 1992 Amber Labdanum Essential Oil, Ruh Rajnigandha, 1992 Cade Essential Oil and a 2011 Clary Sage Absolute. These elements build a potent and luminous scent that radiates an ethereal ancient aroma.

Junos Niah and Tsuga Musk are also relisted

2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Great! Much inspired I am.

Respected Abdullah, would you please mention the amount of Oud, Bhuta Patala and Maroke Kyen, blended in total oil/ ingredients?

Ashfaque and Mellifluence like this.
  3. Mellifluence

Mellifluence Oud Fan

Dear Rai

Thank you for asking. Iasme has 0.5ml of Bhuta Patala with 5.5ml of other oils.

Ocha To Ka also has 0.5ml of Maroke Kyen in with 15.5ml of other ingredients including Vietnamese oud

4. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Just when I thought I would take a short break from buying mellifluence blends ( and try some pure ouds) you have to make new works that seem perfect for my taste! I am very intrigued by Ocha To Ka. Can't wait for the samples to arrive.

5. Mannpatel

Mannpatel Whats this Oud About?

Thanks a lot abdullah bhai for sending these gems to india. Received few days back and already loving few of them to the core. Hope will try your other creations soon.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

EHV, Ashfaque, Sproaty and 3 others like this.
  6. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Oh my that's a nice collection of samples! Which ones are your favorite? What do you think of Abelmosk?

Mannpatel likes this.
  7. Mannpatel

Abelmosk have tried. I find it impressive. Though m not good at describing smells, this one to my nose is high quality musk, mixed with florals and resins. Opening is quite smooth and musky. Slowly moves towards musky floral scent. I enjoy it.

Ashfaque, Mellifluence and Grega like this.
  8. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Thanks. I am in love with abelmosk. At first I was not blown away but then that gorgeous resinous musky floral scent with the beautiful frankincense got to me. So uplifting.

Mellifluence likes this.
  9. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

IMG_20180703_220700.jpg

Today I got a pleasant surprise. The post was super fast, didn't expect to get the package until next week. Will post my impressions soon.

10. Joe King

Joe King AttitOud

Congratulations, I got a sample of the Amber Imperial and loved it , unfortunately it is sold out:Cry:

Mannpatel and Grega like this.
  11. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Sorry Joe, it was me who got the last bottle... :( I might be willing to trade Amber Imperial for a bottle of Abelmosk if you have it (might, I have yet to decide how much I love Amber Imperial ;)). That's the one that got away from me :(

Joe King likes this.
  12. RoyalFrag

RoyalFrag Whats this Oud About?

Now i know where the last 3 ml of Amber Imperial went to :):) Such a magnificent blend, one of the best amber i have ever sniffed, if not the best. I bought 6ml for myself and 3ml for a friend.
    I have Abelmosk and it's indeed a love, very beautiful and magical elixir.

Ashfaque, Mannpatel, Grega and 2 others like this.
  13. Mannpatel

Wow it looks like i need to try amber imperial. Dear abdullah bro please make some amber imperial for us. Btw ledon zafero and lissome are mind blowing. Awestruck by saffron note in ledon... Gr8 job. God bless.

14. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Wow that's alot of amber imperial. Definitely worth it. My family says it smells too feminine for me to be wearing it. Sometimes I get confused by their opinions!
    (Apparently oud also stinks of petrol, got a question:"are they burning plastic again outside?" and "I woke up and the hall smells of petrol, what is that... oh it's yoouuu!.)

It really is a beautiful amber, I like it almost as much as Faridat (also by mellifluence). I slightly prefer that one but only because I really really love ambers aged with florals.

15. Mellifluence

Mellifluence Oud Fan

Thank you so much, i am really pleased you enjoyed Lissome and Ledon Zafora.
    Hopefully i will be able to make more Amber Inperial, i ran out of Rum Succan absolute and i cannot find more with no synthetic additives, i have heard Hermitage will have a rum C02 soon so i will have to check if that is a suitable replacement for Rum succan.

RoyalFrag, AbasFrag, Sproaty and 4 others like this.
  16. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

I am wearing Amber Imperial again today. Yesterday I swiped it on with a fully dipped stick, today I had a lighter touch ;) What a difference. Yesterday the ambergris was overpowering but today with a lighter touch I get a much more harmonious blend of notes. There is the gorgeous vanilla mixed with ambergris scent but behind it I smell a beautiful amber base and gorgeous spices. Together with the saltiness of the ambergris they create a scent that reminds me of pathways I traversed by the adriatic sea where the floor is full of pine needles turning to earth creating a most beautiful refreshing scent together with the ocean. It is a complex yet unified scent unlike any blend I have ever tried. And as the ambergris and rum succan go off the stage (though the ambergris comes back again and again) you can focus on the amber which is just delicious. One of the best blends I have ever tried.

17. Jasmine

Jasmine Just Arrived

Hey hope your well, I was wondering if you would be kind enough to sell me some of your tsugu musk or muska maharajah please . I would be grateful, Jasmine

18. Jasmine

Jasmine Just Arrived

Hello everybody, I’m Jasmine new to attars and new to oud , I absolutely love them , I was wondering if anyone would be able to sell me some Tsugu Musk made by Abdullah from mellifluence also if there is anyone with muska maharajah I would be interested to smell. Many thanks to all . Jas

Bilal and Andrew Salkin like this.
  19. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time!

Hi there! Welcome! Does melifluence not have it available for sale directly?

Can you describe what you are looking for more specifically in an aroma? There are vendors here with fabulous musk attars. Off the top of my head, Rising Phoenix has some, Al Shareef Oud, habzoud has his new one called jungle that's a killer deal.

Don't be scared to try some new things from vendors here - they are all fabulous and it's especially nice to support the ouddict community and our smaller businesses right now. Every sale helps keep the whole thing alive!

If you want raw musk, check out resident vendor sibermusk!

Rai Munir likes this.
  20. Jasmine

Jasmine Just Arrived

Hey, thanks for you wonderful comments, I am specifically after the tsugu musk as of the rare ingredients it contains . And Abdullah has sold out of the attar hence why I am asking here . Thanks for letting me know about the others , I have hearing about them also on this wonderful forum.

Promote Oud!