1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mongolian Musk

Discussion in 'SiberMusk' started by NinjaRobb, Aug 8, 2019.

1. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Parcel arrived this morning....thank you Andrei.....:praying::praying:

2. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Like tonight....Inshaa'allah....:)
    This parcel I have been looking forward to the most...perhaps because of the time...but I have never opened a whole one....Very pleasing scent from the inside of the package...

Taesik Yun and ParadiseofOils like this.
  3. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

@NinjaRobb parcel and pod finally opened..
    Have been anticipating this pod for quite some time. I believe the added trip around Russia may have aged it in a perfect way....:)
    So I got a 13grm pod if I remember from Andrei. The pod was very well sealed and wrapped and tightly placed in a plastic container when it arrived. On opening the package there was a distinct odor or animalic smell. To be expected. I used a medical scalpel to cut a cross in the pod. Then unfolded the skin and allowed the free grains to fall out on to the large plate I had for the operation...:)
    A large part of the grains needed to be scrapped out from the pod skin and this I did with the scalpel. This takes a surprisingly decent amount of time but very enjoyable work. When I was satisfied I got all the grains out, I then proceeded to clean the grains. There are quite a few small fine hairs in among the grains and these need to be extracted carefully..
    This for me took the longest time as I kept sieving through the grains time after time...

I hadn't weighed the content but compared to my view I would guess I got around 10grms from the pod. The scent is strong but different from Siberian...more similar to Kashmiri...really nice and fresh.
    When I finally finished I placed the grains in a small glass vile as I believe this to be a better option then a plastic container. Well worth the weight in the end and already placed some in some Mysore Sandalwood. Also will look at the suggestion from @Al Shareef Oudh and place some in some Malaysia Oudh.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021

Promote Oud!