hawk_757

Barn Bro
Hello everyone,

I recently ordered some incense from an online shop and I received a sample of Minorien's FU-IN Sandalwood sticks with my order.

I broke one in half and lit it up to see what the deal was. I have to say, I was impressed with the results. This is a more "pure" sandalwood stick, rather than a blend it seems. Somewhat equal parts warm, cedar-like woodiness and bright, sweet-creaminess. Cheers!

zahir

Ouducation Student
Sorry for the noob question but I am a newbie to incense sticks so I have to ask: Is that the only sandalwood stick that Minorien sells?

hawk_757

Barn Bro
Sorry for the noob question but I am a newbie to incense sticks so I have to ask: Is that the only sandalwood stick that Minorien sells?
I don't classify questions as being "noob" or "expert" so you're safe with me lol. Minorien sells multiple different types of incense from sandalwood to agarwood and everything in between. I found out about the FU-IN sandalwood sticks from an incense subreddit in which people were singing its praises. Additionally, due to this subreddit, I have my eye on some apparently "exceptional" omani frankincense sticks from Tennendo. I see this particular subreddit as a way to save time and money when it comes to exploring incense.

zahir

Ouducation Student
I don't classify questions as being "noob" or "expert" so you're safe with me lol. Minorien sells multiple different types of incense from sandalwood to agarwood and everything in between. I found out about the FU-IN sandalwood sticks from an incense subreddit in which people were singing its praises. Additionally, due to this subreddit, I have my eye on some apparently "exceptional" omani frankincense sticks from Tennendo. I see this particular subreddit as a way to save time and money when it comes to exploring incense.
Good to know. Can you link the subreddit please? 🙏🏻

Med

Oud Fan
I would also love to have the link for the shbreddit please.

I have never used incense sticks before, and any recommendation to help me where to start would help a lot.

Thanks

mlb78

Oud Beginner
Yes! Please get the Tennendo Nyuko “frankincense”. It is gorgeous and very true to the high grade Omani resin