jensz

Administrator
Staff member
@MzM, an Oud Expo in Houston would be super. I would do my best to attend, work-willing. There are quite a few members in Southern California, but I think it would be tricky to find an affordable (i.e., free) venue here that's easily accessible, plus to be honest it is quite expensive to stay here. Houston seems a great idea.

Reactions: MzM

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
@RisingPhoenix are you arranging the fayre for late summer? Will need a heads up regarding dates and location

Wrapping up all the orders from while I was in Japan. Planning to work on finalizing details this week. Hope to have a set plan by early next week. Already have a few leads on where to hold it that I'll be following up on.

Will keep everyone posted!

Imran786

Oud-Osmosis
Hello Ouddicts,

Is anyone going to London Oudfest? I’m thinking of going on Monday 29th October but I would like some company. This is the only day I can make it so please let me know people!

Thanks,

Imran

Imran786

Oud-Osmosis
Hello Ouddicts,

Is anyone going to London Oudfest? I’m thinking of going on Monday 29th October but I would like some company. This is the only day I can make it so please let me know people!

Thanks,

Imran
Any one interested? I'm actually excited about this. I would love to share the experience with someone as well!

Hosayn

True Ouddict
Peace and blessings to all.

My name is Ammar. I am a 27 year old third-year medical student here in Houston, TX. As someone who is relatively new to oud, I am so glad I found Ouddict and all of you. I reached out to @MzM and @sami after learning that they also live in Houston. MzM and I have met two times already, and Sami is going to join us next time, God-willing. It's hard to find people here in The States that are into oud, let alone in your city. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and and share a few photos from our meets. If any one of you is ever in Houston, my home is your home, God-willing. Who else amongst y'all (had to throw in the Texan-ness) are friends in real life?

Bro! You forgot me, for introducing you to ouddict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
The Oud Road Trip!

Toronto - Vancouver - Toronto...
Solo...on a ‘14 Subaru BRZ...looking forward to meeting bros from BC! 2,300km d0wn...another 2k + to go....
No news, no tv, no music, drive, eat, sleep, drive! And enjoy the sights...no bookings!

https://www.instagram.com/416brz/

awesome!! Have fun :D and post some pics when you've met up