• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Meetups

jensz

Administrator
Staff member
@MzM, an Oud Expo in Houston would be super. I would do my best to attend, work-willing. There are quite a few members in Southern California, but I think it would be tricky to find an affordable (i.e., free) venue here that's easily accessible, plus to be honest it is quite expensive to stay here. Houston seems a great idea.

Reactions: MzM

Imran786

Oud-Osmosis
Hello Ouddicts,

Is anyone going to London Oudfest? I’m thinking of going on Monday 29th October but I would like some company. This is the only day I can make it so please let me know people!

Thanks,

Imran

Imran786

Oud-Osmosis
Hello Ouddicts,

Is anyone going to London Oudfest? I’m thinking of going on Monday 29th October but I would like some company. This is the only day I can make it so please let me know people!

Thanks,

Imran
Any one interested? I'm actually excited about this. I would love to share the experience with someone as well!

Hosayn

True Ouddict
Peace and blessings to all.

My name is Ammar. I am a 27 year old third-year medical student here in Houston, TX. As someone who is relatively new to oud, I am so glad I found Ouddict and all of you. I reached out to @MzM and @sami after learning that they also live in Houston. MzM and I have met two times already, and Sami is going to join us next time, God-willing. It's hard to find people here in The States that are into oud, let alone in your city. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and and share a few photos from our meets. If any one of you is ever in Houston, my home is your home, God-willing. Who else amongst y'all (had to throw in the Texan-ness) are friends in real life?

Bro! You forgot me, for introducing you to ouddict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk