1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marketing Associate Required

Discussion in 'Vacancy Board' started by Ouddict, Dec 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

One of the vendors on this forum requires a Marketing Associate to work with.

Skills
    MS Word
    Social Media (Instagram/Facebook etc)
    Native English Speaker
    Fluent Writing Skills

Responsibilities
    Three short articles a week (2-3 paragraphs)
    Product Description (occasionally, as required)
    Please contact for further information

Salary - $200 a month

Please contact me in the first instance for consideration

2. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Certainly not me......(as he pushes Taesik Yun forward)
    :)

Rai Munir likes this.
  3. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

:Cautious: I know who is looking for who...

DubOudh likes this.
  4. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

5. Ouddict

Woah... had a massive response and I’ve been asked to close this post by the vendor. If he cannot find a suitable candidate from the current applicants, then I will reopen the post. Thanks for the interest.

Leander and Taesik Yun like this.
  6. Ouddict

Now filled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Promote Oud!