• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Making An Edp Or Pp From Your Favourite Oud Oil!?

Ahmed S

Whats this Oud About?
Does anyone have any experience or been successful in turning an oud oil into a spray format? I have some favourite oils which I like to use sparingly but always think I would like to have this same scent in a spray format. There must be a technique/method of doing so...

Any advice or techniques shared would be much appreciated..

Mr.P

Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist
When I only have a small amount in a sample bottle and I don't want it to just dry up and become oxidized, I will mix that in with 95% alcohol and put it into some kind of a roller bottle. It can be very enjoyable this way but it will seem too mild at first if you are used to always smelling Pure oud full blast. But you can take one of these roller bottles and apply a little bit on your neck, your shirt collar (it's often dilute enough to not stain any dark colored fabric)... I can enjoy these samples much much longer this way