• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Rohan75

Just Arrived
Maceration Experiment of Siberian Deer Musk Grains, Vanilla Beans, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Tobacco Leaves in Sandalwood Oil for scented Oil blend, Self learningšŸŗ
#macaration #deermusk #sandalwood #attars #essentialoils #oud
PSX_20210609_190601.jpg

Rohan75

Just Arrived
All maceration are two month old, Actually I don't know how much time take to all ingredients get well macerated in Sandalwood. I hope it will take more than two years.

If any one knows how much time required?

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
All maceration are two month old, Actually I don't know how much time take to all ingredients get well macerated in Sandalwood. I hope it will take more than two years.

If any one knows how much time required?
I believe a minimum of six months is usually required where musk/sandalwood is involved. Although the longer the better. As for the other ingredients....not sure. Keep turning them and checking on them. And enjoy the experiment.

Rohan75

Just Arrived
I believe a minimum of six months is usually required where musk/sandalwood is involved. Although the longer the better. As for the other ingredients....not sure. Keep turning them and checking on them. And enjoy the experiment.
Yes minimum six months, And I am placing those in warm water twice in month give some boost