• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Looking to buy - EO Jing Shen Lu or similar

sendnouds

Oud Beginner
Picked up a sample of this oil recently and it is absolutely stunning. Looking to acquire 1gm or more for the right price, or something from another vendor/distiller/artisan with a similar profile. Not even sure what region this comes from.

As I am a huge yet new fan to oud oils, I’m not sure what else comes close. Also new to the forum - If this is not the correct place to post this request, please let me know.
thank you!

sendnouds

Oud Beginner
I would like to not pay EO prices if possible. With the added shipping cost it puts a dent in my budget. Figured someone may be unloading it here for less. Or not 🤷‍♂️

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
I would like to not pay EO prices if possible. With the added shipping cost it puts a dent in my budget. Figured someone may be unloading it here for less. Or not 🤷‍♂️

Cool name, but unlikely. Just wait till ensar runs a sale over the holidays. Fwiw, oud is expensive.

sendnouds

Oud Beginner
Cool name, but unlikely. Just wait till ensar runs a sale over the holidays. Fwiw, oud is expensive.
Agreed. It is damn expensive, but quite the experience. Maybe his OudFest debacle will force him to lower prices. It’s challenging to know where to look. When you’re a novice and already spending significant amounts of money to get into a hobby such as this, you want to spend it wisely, and have the best olfactory experience possible. It’s not like purchasing $5 perfume samples

Picked up a sample of this oil recently and it is absolutely stunning. Looking to acquire 1gm or more for the right price, or something from another vendor/distiller/artisan with a similar profile. Not even sure what region this comes from.

As I am a huge yet new fan to oud oils, I’m not sure what else comes close. Also new to the forum - If this is not the correct place to post this request, please let me know.
thank you!
Was it the first batch you tried, or the current one for sale, care to share more impressions of this oil?

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi

thank you!
Hey buddy! Good to see you on here. I’m excited to watch your journey unfold. And like others have stated this stuff is expensive hahah! Just remember if it’s too good to be true it’s TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

sendnouds

Oud Beginner
Hey buddy! Good to see you on here. I’m excited to watch your journey unfold. And like others have stated this stuff is expensive hahah! Just remember if it’s too good to be true it’s TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Hello my friend! Thank you for being part of the guiding force that helped me take the plunge. You’ve been so helpful and informative