• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Looking for some imperial oud super hoi an, some vintage and rare oils available for trade.

Mr.P

Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist
I would like to get some more of the super hoi an. Good oil for the price, to my nose. i am hoping some of my old high quality oils might enable me to arrange a swap for some for a bottle of the Hoi An

I'm looking for a full bottle or 1-2 ml of Super Hoi An ( imperial oud) from a trusted member here. My preference is to make a swap but could also pay depending on price.

I can offer .5 to one gram of:
Bolisat Lao Super 2002
Oriscent Sweet China
Oriscent China Exclusive
Oriscent Purple Papua
UNS irian jaya
Feel oud bio chan ko 1,2,3
Oriscent Royal Kinam (maybe only .5 ml of this)
Oudline km super ateeq

I also have a superb vintage sandalwood: loooong deg distillation of a single old Tamil Nadu sandalwood tree distilled by Ramakant Harlaka in 2001-2002 as part of a project on the unique complexity of deg distilled sandalwood (as opposed to steam). I have a GCMS for this and info. from Ramakant about this project. I will have to open a bottle that has been completely full, unopened, in the dark since i acquired it in 2002 if i share any of this. So that is a perfectly stored oil for sure.

The rest of the oils have been stored carefully, boxed, but occasionally opened to decant drops into tester bottles. (All were originally decanted into smaller amber bottles for better protection and to minimize oxygen, so no original packaging or bottles or anything like that are available.)

Please contact my by PM if you are interested - what have you got as far as super hoi an goes, and which oil/ how much do you want in exchange?

Also I will not be checking for replies here. If you have a question or comment pm me please

Last edited: