Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
Dear Ouddict community

lilac enfleurage available for sale
Tell me about Taif Rose, tell me about honeysuckle enfleurage,,
Well ladies and gentlemen- its LILAC enfleurage- another level.
Available only as CO2 extracts at most vendors coz enfleurage fails and its not stable- or yield is so tiny.

And most of all- people lack the experience to extract it successfully.

Ours is lab tested- stable - incredibly smelling like a rich garden of Lilacs.

Price is 160$ per ml.

Woodland Note

True Ouddict
That is a rare treat indeed. :Thumbsup:

There are very little perfumes with pure lilac scent. I searched for it once and I have found only one company producing such perfume (US based) and they were not shipping to Europe. And this is odd because I know many ladies who adore the scent of lilac. :Thumbsup:

Last edited:

Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
That is a rare treat indeed. :Thumbsup:

There are very little perfumes with pure lilac scent. I searched for it once and I have found only one company producing such perfume (US based) and they were not shipping to Europe. And this is odd because I know many ladies who adore the scent of lilac. :Thumbsup:
I completely agree- lilac is so rare and beautiful
I used it in AlGhaliya Bulgare Fleuri et Animalique-its reception by ladies was very good:thumbsup:
Whereas the gentlemen liked more the narcotic oudiness part:)

Haf

Oud Beginner
I have two excellent Lilac enfleurages already, as I'm a very active collector of top quality oils (I have hundreds!) but I am interested in yours too. How do I purchase it, as there is no link on this page.

Haf

Oud Beginner
Do you have any Lilac Enfleurage left? I have an aromatherapy blog and wantto point my readers to you

Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
Hello Dear
I am currently overseas and will be back within two to three weeks
Let me contact the warehouse and get back to you-
They will have to go check in my house where i keep the enfleurages)))
Regards

Haf

Oud Beginner
I want to again state that your Lilac Enfleurage is the best! I have several pure Lilac ones and yours clearly surpasses them all by far.

Is any more available?

Blessings to you.