PersonelHigh

True Ouddict
Wondering which Kyphi you've tried and what are some of your favorites? So far I really likes the Mermaid Magikal Arts. And The Scented Djinn's, Blue Lotus, it's is dreamy. I also recommend the Dark Goddess blend by Mermaid. It's not kyphi but it's pungent and rich and lends it's self well to an electric heater and of course has a healthy dose of aloeswood. As do the Kyphi's mentioned above.

Grega

True Ouddict
Wondering which Kyphi you've tried and what are some of your favorites? So far I really likes the Mermaid Magikal Arts. And The Scented Djinn's, Blue Lotus, it's is dreamy. I also recommend the Dark Goddess blend by Mermaid. It's not kyphi but it's pungent and rich and lends it's self well to an electric heater and of course has a healthy dose of aloeswood. As do the Kyphi's mentioned above.
Thanks for the recommendations. Been meaning to try out some Kyphi as I find the recipe to be very intriguing.

humbll

Hopelessly Addicted to Oud

I got a small sample of Mermade's kyphi with my electric heater order, it is divine. I order the Scented Djinn's but I do not think it is real Kyphi, it seems to be mostly some kind of fruit. I also ordered some from FreeUnicornTears on Etsy, that one is also really nice. The star of the bunch is definately Mermades though.

PersonelHigh

True Ouddict
My new favorite Kyphi is very subtle and stunning. Made by Be En Foret. She is in Canada. The website is in French so I use Firefox to navigate in English. Her incenses are all wildcrafted. Stunning stuff you have to see and smell to believe!

Tell her a secret admirer scent you.

Grega

True Ouddict
My new favorite Kyphi is very subtle and stunning. Made by Be En Foret. She is in Canada. The website is in French so I use Firefox to navigate in English. Her incenses are all wildcrafted. Stunning stuff you have to see and smell to believe!

Tell her a secret admirer scent you.
Oooh. Those look lovely - just what I've been searching for to contrast all the "eastern style" incense I have tried in the last years. Will definitely give these a try.

PersonelHigh

True Ouddict
I adore Mermade's Kyphi. All of Katlyn's cake/truffle/pastille incenses are amazing.
Also from the Mermade site: Arabian Oud Kyphi Style Cakes. They are a very gentle but divine fragrance.
Another Kyphi that I really like is from www.otherworldapothecary.com ; really good stuff.
I just got my raisins and I'm going to make my own again:) This time no agarwood in it, Nt last batch was too smoky for my taste. Yes the MERMADES is very good (she is so talented - and right now she is on FIRE the desert incense & the moss ones are total genius) but I prefer Be En Foret's and the Scented Djinn's kyphi. I warm mine in the morning despite those who might argue that Kyphi is for the night. Thanks for the tip ~