Nice brother Mashah Allah !
Was it your sample ?
How was the smell ?

not mine akhi is kyarazen oil he made it for himself and im thinking to ask him if he can make one for me to mix it with another oil but im sure it will be expansive at least 1g kyara will cost not less than 500$ per g :)

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
lol , well im thinking to mix it with IO Sinensis

Nice idea ! Be sure KZ kyara does not contain fixed oil as career because if mixed with some co2 extraction the mix can go cloudy and end up messed.

That's the only risk. Out of this, it looks like an excellent idea brother Mashah Allah !

Nice idea ! Be sure KZ kyara does not contain fixed oil as career because if mixed with some co2 extraction the mix can go cloudy and end up messed.

That's the only risk. Out of this, it looks like an excellent idea brother Mashah Allah !

then maybe i choose another oil i didnt know co2 cant be good with normal oil thank you for info!

Good afternoon @Mandeel AlMandeel.:D

Its not about how much can be distilled but rather what was used for distillation. Actually it's very easy to answer @Habz786 question. Just need to show him the materials used that's all.;)

now distillation super wood are unbelivebale because you can sale the wood easy and get more profit so if you put it in pot ( 1kg super wood ) to distillation you will not get anything to sale it! just little yield and they will call you loser so talking about distillation kinam or kyara happen only in lala land! :D

now distillation super wood are unbelivebale because you can sale the wood easy and get more profit so if you put it in pot ( 1kg super wood ) to distillation you will not get anything to sale it! just little yield and they will call you loser so talking about distillation kinam or kyara happen only in lala land! :D

jbzXQrG.gif

:D

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Yes exactly @acomfortingScent im super excited more than anything and even more so that Kyarazen has already done something similar on a smaller scale. I wonder how that oil smells it sure does look tasty @Kyarazen. Also whats the definition of a Kyara producing tree? Can a Kyara producing tree contain lower grades of wood?

What I would like to know is how @Kyarazen managed to get anything from a gram of Kyara!

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Mandeel there are secret yield boosting techniques around which allow for more oil to come out. Maybe these were applied?

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
I spoke with @PEARL and he said, "I'm not really in position to clarify what someone else said or wrote but I trust him and his product so it's whatever he says it is; if I didn't trust him I wouldn't purchase or inquire about any of his products. Besides that I stay in my lane and while some are fortunate enough to have those oils, I'm currently not so I don't concern myself with something I'm not going to buy anyway". I basically agree with him.

Not sure why you're referring to yourself in the 3rd person o_O But anyway, that is interesting. For you its about trust which is fair enough. Others think this is such a striking claim that at least some proof is required. If a vendor goes to the trouble of showing a video of them placing incense grade wood into a grinder (see the amazing Thai Encens / Khao Yai video footage), then surely it would be a coup to either do the same or something similar for a Kyara based oil. Remember that Kyara cost $500 a gram even in 2007/8. If he can show something along those lines, it honestly would be amazing.

Not sure why you're referring to yourself in the 3rd person o_O But anyway, that is interesting. For you its about trust which is fair enough. Others think this is such a striking claim that at least some proof is required. If a vendor goes to the trouble of showing a video of them placing incense grade wood into a grinder (see the amazing Thai Encens / Khao Yai video footage), then surely it would be a coup to either do the same or something similar for a Kyara based oil. Remember that Kyara cost $500 a gram even in 2007/8. If he can show something along those lines, it honestly would be amazing.

this distillation was from plantations we talking about different stage like Kyara