Bonus tic tacs.;)

P_20170325_192254_zpshoizre4y.jpg

P_20170325_195706_zpsiksyd6wx.jpg

Have a nice weekend.;)

Oh my... I want to eat those pieces.

They look delicious :eek:

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
It is certainly wood pieces! At the end of the description, it says, "These are small pieces that are further broken into smaller splinters from kyara bead making scraps"... so yeah, little tiny pieces of wood :)

Yeah lol this makes me think it's wood lol and still good deal at that price.

Nice from kyarazen doing small quantity to make people afford it at least to experience it and visualize the smell profile !

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Recently i had the pleasure to experience Kyara for the first time. I was expecting something so great and in the end i was a little suprised. Suprised in the sense that the WOW factor i was expecting wasnt so great. I'm sure the issue is with me and my inexperience with Kyara, however i have smelt high grade woods which gave me as much satisfaction. I very much so picked up the bitter sweetness of the aroma and the feeling of ease as i inhaled. Atleast now i can say if an oil smells like Kyara and not just go on about it without actually smelling the wood that would be a little silly lol abit like saying chocolate tastes good but i've never tasted it :D

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Atleast now i can say if an oil smells like Kyara and not just go on about it without actually smelling the wood that would be a little silly lol abit like saying chocolate tastes good but i've never tasted it :D

Who on earth would say that an oil smells like Kyara without experiencing actual Kyara wood in the first place??? That would be idiotic.

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
Who on earth would say that an oil smells like Kyara without experiencing actual Kyara wood in the first place??? That would be idiotic.

People following people their trust maybe sadly and end up in an unconfortable situation.

Everyone agree that X oil and Y oil and Z oil smells kyara then nose decrypt according to what it has been used to smell.

Green bitterness = kyara...

It's sad but only education can make people see different way.

Maybe 99.99% of us had "oud creeds" and ended brutaly deceived.

Maybe some people are ready to wake up accept it and move one while other not ...

peter4ptv

you are in the wrong forum buddy, check out you know where!!!! to find out about that kyara/kinam note in oils discussions with out ever even light a piece of kinam/kyara to smell it.
i recently ask about how can describe something as something you never smell after seeing this post:

<<<<<<<<<The sweet citrusy notes coupled with something like sweet slowly heated Kinam (which hopefully I will smell one day)>>>>>>>>>>

so the oil smells like slowly heated Kinam, that he is hopping to smell it some day.............................................whaaaaaaaaat?

are-you-serious.jpg

coming soon:
800,000.00 real kyara distillation, too bad i do not have M.D. so cannot afford it..................

Ouddict

you are in the wrong forum buddy, check out you know where!!!! to find out about that kyara/kinam note in oils discussions with out ever even light a piece of kinam/kyara to smell it.
i recently ask about how can describe something as something you never smell after seeing this post:

<<<<<<<<<The sweet citrusy notes coupled with something like sweet slowly heated Kinam (which hopefully I will smell one day)>>>>>>>>>>

so the oil smells like slowly heated Kinam, that he is hopping to smell it some day.............................................whaaaaaaaaat?

View attachment 861

coming soon:
800,000.00 real kyara distillation, too bad i do not have M.D. so cannot afford it..................

You're joking right? That's an actual verbatim quote?

peter4ptv

You're joking right? That's an actual verbatim quote?
yes no joke, here is the whole post i did not add anything just copy and paste:
<<<<<<<<
Today I decided to go Sinensis also by putting on the Holy China Sayang (after reading about @kesiro a few times. Thank you Sir) This is the 2nd time I opened my main bottle and was just blown away. I knew Chinese Oudhs were in a league of its own, but the China Sayang is something every Oudh lover should have in their possession. The sweet citrusy notes coupled with something like sweet slowly heated Kinam (which hopefully I will smell one day) I am pointing towards Kinam because it's a very unique aroma which I am getting from this Oudh and it's something which is standing out that's why I am leaning towards the Kinamic note.
It's a smell which you don't want to go away from you for hours if not days. Bravo Sidi Ensar for truly making a masterpiece!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i hope i am not breaking rules on any of the Forums i just copy and paste.

Ouddict

yes no joke, here is the whole post i did not add anything just copy and paste:
<<<<<<<<
Today I decided to go Sinensis also by putting on the Holy China Sayang (after reading about @kesiro a few times. Thank you Sir) This is the 2nd time I opened my main bottle and was just blown away. I knew Chinese Oudhs were in a league of its own, but the China Sayang is something every Oudh lover should have in their possession. The sweet citrusy notes coupled with something like sweet slowly heated Kinam (which hopefully I will smell one day) I am pointing towards Kinam because it's a very unique aroma which I am getting from this Oudh and it's something which is standing out that's why I am leaning towards the Kinamic note.
It's a smell which you don't want to go away from you for hours if not days. Bravo Sidi Ensar for truly making a masterpiece!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i hope i am not breaking rules on any of the Forums i just copy and paste.

How embarrassing is all I can say... it's beyond parody and undignified.

peter4ptv

There is a small group of people now that for them any oil coming from a very special vendor has that kyara / kinamic note not matter if it comes from Vietnam, China or even cultivated Thai.
And most of them have never light a real kyara...............
I think this is very misleading and unfair to other people.
Back on basenotes a person has purchase oud base on my review, and than post it that it smells like wet rotten card boards and nothing like what I was smelling, so pretty much I try to stay away of posting any reviews anyway.
By the way the review was for Sam Yan, which many people find it pleasurable oil.
But to do review and compare to something that you have never even smell yourself, wow that's really something.

AbasFrag

Oud Burner
I tried a piece of kyara/kinam for the first time today. I used a electric burner on quite low heat. I got this from a very generous ouddict member.

And I don't know what to say exactly. Maybe my nose isn't very developed or something but I didn't get the hype. It smells amazing but like any high grade oud.

I didn't get any bitter sweet notes.

I got Herbs, green, sweet vanilla notes.
Almost like entering an Asian store but more vanilla. Something like that.

What I found amazing tho was that the small piece could reliese so much smell.

Attachments

• IMG-20170518-WA0024.jpeg
    IMG-20170518-WA0024.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 265