• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Kinam Drop

KodoKing

True Ouddict
Hey Ouddicts,

It's been a while - wanted to offer up a couple of Kinam pieces for you all -

Chinese Kinam - 3.71 grams @ $1500 - an Oriscent throwback, I was able to cut a nice piece from a larger one I had in my collection. This is a great opportunity to experience rare vintage mainland China Black Kinam - ultra rare these days. Scent characteristics --> Holy grail - rich, bitter kinamic leather, spice, black tea.
China Kinam Pics;
China Kinam 3.71.JPEGChina Kinam 3.71_2.JPEG

Borneo Purple Kinam - 5.00 grams @ $1500 - another rare gem - this Borneo Purple Kinam is nearly black and incredibly dense. Scent Characteristics --> Rich vanillic, liquory menthol spice, cinnamon cookies. For those who love Oriscent Purple Kinam oil, this is one for the books...
Borneo Purple Kinam Pics;
Borneo Purple Kinam 5.0.JPEGBorneo Purple Kinam 5.0_2.JPEG

Vietnamese White Kinam - 0.41 grams @ $615 - Not as rare, but this is an INCREDIBLE representation of true Vietnamese Kyara - I was able to get some bead scraps a while back that are truly exemplary. This is extremely oily and the scent is unbelievable --> Rich, buttery-bitter, KINAM, soul stirring, spice cookies - incredible burn longevity due to density/oil content.
White Kinam Pics;
White Kinam 0.41_2.JPEGWhite Kinam 0.41.JPEG

Each of these are truly gems of the highest grade/quality of Agarwood and have been classified as such prior to my attainment. At Kodo King - we provide the highest level of due diligence and only offer the best specimens to our customers. If you have questions or would like to discuss further - please, do not hesitate to reach out directly.

Note that I do realize these are expensive - on the site, I have some less expensive offerings that still maintain rigorous quality / scent characteristic standards you can expect when buying my products.

For you Ouddicts - you can use promo code: OUDDICT on kodoking.com (this weekend only) to get a special discount for the items listed on our site. The above have already been priced quite fair considering their scarcity in Today's market. Please DM me for additional info or to purchase the above Kinam pieces.

Thank you,
Jeff