Rahel

Resident Artisan
My first encounter with this oil shook me to the core. For a few seconds I wondered whether I had somehow been transported back to 2004, but then my mobile phone ring brought me back to the present with a jolt. Wild Khao Yai wood is practically extinct save a few scraps to be found here and there and Khao Yai oil is even more scarce, let along an oil of the type of quality you might have expected back in 1990. Yet here it is. Its existence inexplicable and mystifying, but somehow, I managed to find a reliable source for the greatest Khao Yai oud oil I have ever encountered.

Forget Trat fruitiness and discard any ideas you have about deep ripe plums and raisins. Instead, imagine a distinct almost citrus-esque Khao Yao signature scent profile, merged into a mild pollen and beeswax laced menthol and encased in the most ancient and deep ooooudy heart note that you have ever experienced. This oil will confound every stereotype and expectation you have when it comes to Thai oud. Aged to perfection over the past 15 years, quantities are very limited.