Kekuantan Tenang

Discussion in 'La Maison Khenata' started by F4R1d0uX, Sep 29, 2019.

1. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Kekuantan Tenang.jpg

Distillation year : End of 2018
    Style : Clean, Bright, Jungly, Exotic, Social Friendly

I spoke at the beginning of the year with a fellow oud lover about the desire that La Maison KHENATA had at release a papuan oud really representative of the region.

Work on filaria? Knowing that I still do not have the organizational means to ensure the distillation by myself on the spot ?
    No thanks, being my biggest nightmare, I reserve filaria for another day.

The solution came from my bead carver who has a friend who is quite good at steam distillation (to translate: no smell of smoke nor fatty texture).

After trying some of his work, I immediately ordered few tolas to take advantage of a wholesale price with all the customized misbahas and other bangles that I ordered to share with you.
    That's why I'm able to offer the kekuantan Tenang at this unbelievable price.

After a jungly mineral, slightly earthy opening, it morphs into a sweet bright perfume à la vintage Eau D'Issey with mango peel.
    Unobstructive sillage, it surprisingly last quite long.

At this price, you’ll get a pretty nice ambassador of what the Ledermanii gyrinops must be according to LMK taste, and of course it's from wild wood ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/726668278/kekuantan-tenang?ref=shop_home_active_1

AbasFrag, jensz, Ouddict and 2 others like this.
  2. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

At this price, grab it fast !
    Tola deal aviable upon request ...

Ouddict likes this.
  3. jalil

jalil Oud bully

I got my tola...its worth it everydays!

Promote Oud!