Just For Fun
6DE2F21F-B4A8-4B04-841B-3F313283C506.jpeg

Multiple Choice:
A) Taha’s Private Collection of Royal Ouds.
B) Green Oil Kyara Oud showcased in the small bottle.
C) What I wish my Oud Oil Collection looks like.
D) OCD says “the bottle at the lower left is out of alignment”.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Just For Fun
View attachment 19194
Multiple Choice:
A) Taha’s Private Collection of Royal Ouds.
B) Green Oil Kyara Oud showcased in the small bottle.
C) What I wish my Oud Oil Collection looks like.
D) OCD says “the bottle at the lower left is out of alignment”.
I keep mine in dark dungeon only allowing them light once for a few minutes every 24 hours. This cabinet is against all that my Oudh collection stands for....🤣🤣🤣

looks like old guerlain bottles to me, also D, i agree with your OCD
You certainly know your bottles.
I was at Bellagio visiting the Conservatory
when I saw these bottles, the shop was closed at that moment, but I took the picture anyway, never even bothered to look at the name of the shop. After your reply, I looked it up and sure enough, it is Guerlain👍

Tilt

Oud Fanatic
They still make bottles with the same shape, just different patterns and paintings
I owned Santal Royal from guerlain and it has the same bottle shape, one of the best sinthetic perfumes there is (oud rose and peach) and the oud note is very well done
Very beautiful city Bellagio
Reading this thread, I thought Oudamberlove was here in Lombardy, Italy visiting Bellagio! A quick google search of Bellagio Conservatory shows that it's in Las Vegas :( Hopefully some ouddicts will come this way now travel restrictions are easing and we can arrange meet ups.

My bottle of Guerlain Jicky comes in a bee bottle like that, but looks and feels a fair bit cheaper than the classic ones in the pic. One of my favourite perfumes.