• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Jinkoh Store Oud/Attar Corner & Announcements

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Soon my products will come with a nice pounch aswell
And one more attar finished from 1 month but need more macerate , i will give some of notes involved in this sandal blend :
Ceylone sandalwood roots hydro made
Ceylone sandalwood steam made
White lilly co2
Taif Rose
Isparta Rose
Persian Rose
Co-Distilation between lime and green mandarine
White Ambergris

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210327-232520_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-232520_WhatsApp.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 137

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Very soon i will receive the new design bottles for you guys ,high quality glass, full polished bottles with straight bottom and 3gram weight. I have video aswell but cannot upload , i dont know why

Attachments

• new bottle 1.jpeg
    new bottle 1.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 117

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Long time pass from last post here in JS corner . 2022 will come with many products ,specially oud and roses, very high end blend with roses and rare roses also. For moment i announce you very soon will release an 2013 burmese oud crassna clean distilation , not new gen but clean without any hints of smoke or dirtyness, another release entry Q1 of 2022 will be one more Emperor level oil from malay Kedah region 2017 and many more :D