Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Hmm. There are multiple vendors who participate on the site, so a discussion of who is good or not may not work real well. You can read reviews and get a feel for who makes Ouds that sound good to you. There are several vendors who post product info in the vendors section.

Agreed. This is a tricky one. The rule on this forum is that if someone has bought or sampled an oil then they can comment on that oil. If someone has had a dealing with a vendor and wants to highlight it that's fine... but we watch such comments closely to ensure fairness.

Generally, I personally prefer people to avoid writing anything negative about other vendors unless there is clear evidence to back what they are saying.

peter4ptv

Agreed. This is a tricky one. The rule on this forum is that if someone has bought or sampled an oil then they can comment on that oil. If someone has had a dealing with a vendor and wants to highlight it that's fine... but we watch such comments closely to ensure fairness.
Generally, I personally prefer people to avoid writing anything negative about other vendors unless there is clear evidence to back what they are saying.

here is something to support what I have said about ameenroma, and it was not just saying something about a vendor because i feel like without ever even dealt with him.

IMG_1901.JPG

Ameenroma Aromatics

Oud Beginner
I have dealt with Ameenroma thru ebay last year buying one Laos and one Vietnamese first got the Laos and I thought that was ok for the money even notice some alien note in there, then order the Vietnamese and as soon as receive it and sniff it immediately recognize the same note again after doing some research later found that was the smell of DIOCTYL PHTHALATE.

At least the person behind Ameenroma was very nice immediately offer refund and even pay for my return Register mail so I got all money back. I cannot comment if it was laced on purpose or just the seller did not know any better.

It was a good experience for me and I get exactly what I paid for.

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, but can i kindly ask if you have a Lab Report to proof we added "DIOCTYL PHTHALATE" into Our agarwood oils? or to proof what your are mentioning?
We have lab reports/ Material Safety Data Sheet to prove our Agarwood oils are pure and its purity levels, which do not contain the chemical compound you have mentioned.
Firstly we refunded you back all your money because, we always feel customer satisfaction is our ut-most importance, we do not want customer to feel cheated or to feel they have been cheated for what they have paid for.
Following on, please do not expect a 50 dollar oudh to smell like a 500 dollar Oudh. Very fine aged Oudh which are harvested from the wild prices are much different from farm grown agarwood (non aged).

We cater to all. From beginners to expert Oudh Collectors. As such we offer prices from the low to the high range. From the non aged to the aged. From the light smelling to the super strong heavy smelling. Different process of obtaining, and difference sources of getting our raw materials.

We wish you well and would like to clear the air regarding our product.

Regards,
Ameenroma Aromatics Singapore

Last edited:

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, but can i kindly ask if you have a Lab Report to proof we added "DIOCTYL PHTHALATE" into Our agarwood oils? or to proof what your are mentioning?
We have lab reports/ Material Safety Data Sheet to prove our Agarwood oils are pure and its purity levels, which do not contain the chemical compound you have mentioned.
Firstly we refunded you back all your money because, we always feel customer satisfaction is our ut-most importance, we do not want customer to feel cheated or to feel they have been cheated for what they have paid for.
Following on, please do not expect a 50 dollar oudh to smell like a 500 dollar Oudh. Very fine aged Oudh which are harvested from the wild prices are much different from farm grown agarwood (non aged).

We cater to all. From beginners to expert Oudh Collectors. As such we offer prices from the low to the high range. From the non aged to the aged. From the light smelling to the super strong heavy smelling. Different process of obtaining, and difference sources of getting our raw materials.

We wish you well and would like to clear the air regarding our product.

Regards,

Thanks for coming on to the forum and clarifying a report about your product. I look forward to your presence on this forum.

Ameenroma Aromatics

Oud Beginner
Ameeroma IS very cheap and not good quality

Hi BenyBen,

We have a range of prices to match from Beginners to Expert Oudh Collectors as mentioned previously.

As mentioned, kindly do not expect a 50 dollar Agarwood oil to smell and last like a 500 Dollar agarwood.
For the price is the quality we offer. We have customer who are happy with their purchases with us.

Cheers and have a great weekend.

Regards,

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
If you have a Lab test result to justify we have added dangerous materials, kindly validate and we will take the necessary action.
We rest our case, as mentioned, we have lab results and material data sheet to proof our products do not contain any chemical mixes nor dangerous compounds.

Cheers

Salam a'laykoum Ashraff happy to see you here and sorry for the hot welcoming.

Anyway I admit your borneo forest (a sample you offered me with a oud I took once) was interresting to use it in a blend.

I tried a blend and put it in the borneo blend and it gave such a dark flowery blend it was nice :Thumbsup:.

I agree that taufi al maliki was not in my taste but as you said it's merely a 40$ oudh.

Hope next time I will upgraded quality and be able to praise your oil.

People must know that Ashraff is more than a super correct brother, very kind and more than a professional :Thumbsup:.

You are welcome here and hope you will enjoy your stay amongst us !

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
I'm aware some people can sniff out chemicals and adulterants in oils, however we cant just go by the nose. I'm not suggesting i think Ameenroma do so as i have never smelt their offerings. If anyone has factual evidence to aid the discussion please provide if not please can we not discredit a vendor.

Thanks

Ameenroma Aromatics

Oud Beginner
Salam a'laykoum Ashraff happy to see you here and sorry for the hot welcoming.

Anyway I admit your borneo forest (a sample you offered me with a oud I took once) was interresting to use it in a blend.

I tried a blend and put it in the borneo blend and it gave such a dark flowery blend it was nice :Thumbsup:.

I agree that taufi al maliki was not in my taste but as you said it's merely a 40$ oudh.

Hope next time I will upgraded quality and be able to praise your oil.

People must know that Ashraff is more than a super correct brother, very kind and more than a professional :Thumbsup:.

You are welcome here and hope you will enjoy your stay amongst us !

Walaikumsalam my dear brother,

Hope you and your family are well with Allah's grace and blessings.

Thank you for your kind words my brother, i am here, to also clarify the misconceptions regarding my products and fix any unhappiness and as
i am a strong believer of selling products in the Halal way. I take all feedback and reviews to improve on my suppliers and dealers thus to get
better products and prices for all Oudh lovers including my self.
I am glad to be part of this amazing forum to learn and share my experiences with Oudh. Learning is a life long process Allah s.w.t has blessed us with indeed.

Wasalam and have a great weekend my dear brother.

Ashraff

Ameenroma Aromatics

Oud Beginner
I'm aware some people can sniff out chemicals and adulterants in oils, however we cant just go by the nose. I'm not suggesting i think Ameenroma do so as i have never smelt their offerings. If anyone has factual evidence to aid the discussion please provide if not please can we not discredit a vendor.

Thanks

Assalamualikum brother Habz:786,

Thank you for your kind words and fair judgement brother. May Allah s.w.t bless all of us with Iamman, Taqwa, great health and ever lasting risiki and happiness.
I am here to share my knowledge and spread love. I am very open to feedback and reviews as i do not wish any of my customers to be unhappy with their purchases. Money is never easy to be
earned and no one should be cheated nor unhappy with their purchases which they have earned hard for.

Wasalam,
Ashraff