• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Iranian Rose

wardlab

Oud Beginner
Peace & Blessings to all this Labor Day weekend,

A small allocation of Iranian Rose Otto (Mohammadi Rose from Kashan) is now currently available. Thank you all for your patience!

1ml (in sample vial) - $55 shipped via USPS Priority to CONUS customers. Add shipping for international.

2.5ml (in quarter tola w/glass applicator) - $110 shipped via USPS Priority to CONUS customers. Add shipping for international.

If you are an international customer, please check your local laws & regulations to make sure your oil may arrive safely.

I accept PayPal at this time, please send me a DM to order.

Thank you all & fragrant regards 🌸🌹🌺

wardlab

Oud Beginner
How does the Iranian Rose compare with the Taifi Rose?

I think the Ta'if rose has a much more pronounced effervescent opening, with a tinge of beautifully balanced honey and citrus that sweetens as it dries down. There is variety in all batches of course, I've smelled one Iranian rose that was very close to Ta'if distillations. The one I have now has a citrus-tea like accord with a mellow, aquatic sweetness as it progresses.

OCDbotanicals

Oud Beginner
Is the effervescent opening the most unique characteristics of the Taif Rose? I've noticed exactly what you're describing but, because I started my Rose journey with the Taif Rose, I find it difficult to compare and identify the unique characteristics to other iconic Rose varieties.

wardlab

Oud Beginner
Is the effervescent opening the most unique characteristics of the Taif Rose? I've noticed exactly what you're describing but, because I started my Rose journey with the Taif Rose, I find it difficult to compare and identify the unique characteristics to other iconic Rose varieties.

I most definitely think the Ta'if rose's unique signature is the sparkle. Even though the constituents may look the same on paper, with a structurally similar citrus opening akin to other ottos, it is just so incredibly well blended without any harsh or off putting notes.